petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

March 15th, 2014, 5:00 pm #1

I was documenting the new VHS-order of my main/prize shelves
And why not also post those pics up here!
the pictures are not perfect... it was just for quick reference, can maybe update them if someone wants to see more details...

With this new layout a 1st gen Red Sunrise tape of Cobra has become a new priority
although Invincible Super Chan on worldwidevideo remains my number one want!

Nocturna
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Nocturna
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

March 15th, 2014, 5:46 pm #2

Nice collection of tapes Peter .

Is that a Blaupunkt release of Asfalt ?

Never seen that one before ..

And what release is that Candle for the devil in the background next to your Muntel tapes ?

De perverse vrouw is one of my top wants !

And that terreur in milaan is beautifull as well, wouldn`t mind a copy of that one as well !

Ironmaster
Advanced Member
Ironmaster
Advanced Member

March 15th, 2014, 6:27 pm #3

Really nice collection Peter, please show us some more pictures of your sword/sorcery/barbarians collection.

horrorC.K.
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
horrorC.K.
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

March 15th, 2014, 7:53 pm #4

DROP OUT in the old Video Media box Old Skool Dutch galore

petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

March 16th, 2014, 1:07 am #5

thanks guys!

It is indeed a Blauwpunkt sleeve variant of the fvp Asfalt release

And Candle of the Devil is the Swedish release, I think that one is highly collectible, although I'm not an expert on Swedish VHS, just really like the artwork on that one!

I could show more, since I've started this tread now, but most of my sword & sorcery and post-apocalypse tapes I showed ages ago in other threads. My VHS collecting has been a bit low profile in recent years and concentrating mostly on kungfu (especially VUH recently) and tirolers, finding a post-apocalypse tapes I hadn't seen before here or there (the S&S genre is mostly complete I think, although you can never be sure if it is complete with rare/unknown releases still popping up now and then), and completing a few smaller series like the Lady Karate series, Barry Prima films, or the Black Power films on Muntel (still need Godfather of Harlem part 2... don't know if there are still others I'm missing...).

My most favorite Dutch VHS series are on these shelves, except for the series of Video Screen tapes with pink backs (German and French sexploitation, not something my family appreciates on display in the livingroom :)) that I keep in another room with all the Tirolers, the bulk of my kungfu collection and some other cool stuff including a few gems of underground cinema (ian kerkhof, nick zedd, etcetera)

Nocturna
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Nocturna
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

March 17th, 2014, 5:50 am #6

Would love to see the cover art of that candle for he devil Peter

petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

March 17th, 2014, 8:18 am #7

ok, some details

and an overview of that favourite Video Screen series:

they are all VHS, but as you can see there are always a few bad sleeves (beta and vcc :)) that pop up when you start trading these things... I'm still not in the habit of getting mint sleeves and fresh boxes for my tapes (I like videotheek stickers and the fact they look like real ex-rentals), but now my collection is setteling into these few areas of speciality, maybe I should...

and then I also took some pics of a selection of tapes I rescued from the bankrupt 'cult videotheek'. These kind of underground tapes made their collection one of the most special ever!

petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

March 17th, 2014, 9:33 am #8

some more rarities, with the focus firmly on exploitation this morning
teardrops, a Turkish rarity, is the exception though. Got it for the awful cover art still haven't seen it... hard to find any info on the movie, but there is something on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... AgJW7o4i2Y

nunsploitation! still want a lot more of those, but they are very hard to come by!! I think the tapes I've got here are the most commonly found titles. please trade yours with me

from the Italian sex-comedies on Sunrise (2nd gen) I think I only lack 'Dr Jekyll Likes em Hot', is that correct?

now some more Tirolers!

I think I'm the only one who owns some of these, especially the Muntel and the Arrow tapes are extremely rare. HorrorCK might correct me if I'm wrong here

Nocturna
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Nocturna
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

March 17th, 2014, 11:31 am #9

Some great stuff Peter .

Could you give an IMDB title for gemaskerde wolven ?

Curious what movie that is .

petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

March 17th, 2014, 11:54 am #10