new want-list petcor80

petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

November 4th, 2012, 9:41 pm #1

I came into contact with a collector with an extensive kungfu collection on Dutch VHS and he gave me this pic with four tapes that are missing from my own WorldWideVideo collection. I already was aware of two of the titles, but now there are two more ánd I can show a picture of them!

These are my four top wants at the moment. If you've got them and would consider trading or selling please get in touch!

petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

November 26th, 2012, 8:10 pm #2

I am also looking for:

Brigade des Moeurs (Belga)
The Story of Joanna (xxx, unsure about the Dutch/Belgian release)

Lady Karate - vuisten als dynamiet (blue VML release)
Lady Karate - en de wurgers (blue VML release)

Dr. Dressler

November 26th, 2012, 10:10 pm #3

Hello,
is this the release you are looking for?
PB260004.jpg

petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

November 26th, 2012, 11:50 pm #4

true that one is also blue-ish, but I'm looking for the 1st gen release with the classic blue VML sleeve design. thanks for the offer though.
PB260017.jpg

petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

March 5th, 2013, 5:03 pm #5

There was a bit of a mix op with Bela's sale of the two Lady Karate tapes, because he also posted pics on the Dutch MovieMeter forum, but didn't check back on reactions there before making final sales. Many many thanks to the Cinehound who had bought them but then let them go because of this mix up! really appreciated, now I can strike out two long standing wants from my list!!

today I got a sudden unexplicable urge to get something of Shannon Tweed on VHS (there were so many of her movies out in the days I rented Cyborg and Ewoks the battle for Endor... and I always have been curious about how good / bad these things were, but never did check em out. What would be a good title to go for? I saw a picture of Last Call (1991) on the Excalibur lable and it looked bad in all the right ways anyone got that one for sale? or better suggestions?