Misc tapes for sale

Your offers for sale or swap # Feedback # VHS, DVD, VCD etc movie-related or even non-movie related stuff!

Moderators: cinehound, Jack J

Misc tapes for sale

Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

September 15th, 2009, 3:34 pm #1

Have a look.

For ex:

Ginseng King (1989) Very strange Thai movie

L'avvertimento (1980) by Damiano Damiani with Giuliano Gemma ARG carton

Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

September 20th, 2009, 6:24 pm #2

Return of the Living Dead 3, Thailand

Silent Night, Deadly Night, Japan

gialloboy
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
gialloboy
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

September 20th, 2009, 7:20 pm #3

That "Silent Night" is from Japan, not Hong Kong! ;o)

The Argentinen tape used to be mine many moons ago!

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

September 20th, 2009, 7:59 pm #4

Member-X wrote:Have a look.

For ex:

Ginseng King (1989) Very strange Thai movie
And that's not a Thai movie. :lol:

It's from Taiwan and the (English) main title is (as it says on the cover) THREE-HEADED MONSTER. It stars Cynthia Khan.

http://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?i ... ay_set=eng
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

September 20th, 2009, 8:14 pm #5

Your Danish section is called "Mangetak" :lol:

Yeah, well, you SHOULD be thanking us. The Danish people has given so much to the world.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

September 20th, 2009, 9:25 pm #6

^
Ok, thanks guys.
Or should I say "mange tak". I just named the folder with the first Danish prase that sprung to my mind.

Biggest Danish inventions
Stuff to be grateful for..

Corrected the "Silent Night.." description.
I found that Gemma movie on tradera a few moons ago.

Well, imdb says Thailand on Ginseng King:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0122088/

"Boy tries to rescue the Ginseng King from an evil 3 headed king to save his mother, who has been bitten by a Nazi zombie."

How the heck could that movie not be good?

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

September 20th, 2009, 10:50 pm #7

Yes, but the IMDb is as reliable as using a piece of wet noodle for bungy jumping (that's an old Videohunter quotation by the way!).

If you check the link I provided in my first post (to the HONG KONG movie data base, a place where you get PROPER info about Chinese films) you will see it clearly states it's a Taiwan film.

I have no idea how the retarded fuckheads on IMDb can even begin to think it's from Thailand when every cast member's name is CHINESE! The film is in MANDARIN. No Thai, no Thai!!! :lol: :lol:

EDIT: I just checked the IMDb page again and there's only one review from a guy in... Finland. He also states the film is directed by a "Ru-Tar Rotar". Try Wang Chu-Chin instead and you're there! :lol:

Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

September 21st, 2009, 10:43 am #8

Jack J wrote:Yes, but the IMDb is as reliable as using a piece of wet noodle for bungy jumping (that's an old Videohunter quotation by the way!).

If you check the link I provided in my first post (to the HONG KONG movie data base, a place where you get PROPER info about Chinese films) you will see it clearly states it's a Taiwan film.

I have no idea how the retarded fuckheads on IMDb can even begin to think it's from Thailand when every cast member's name is CHINESE! The film is in MANDARIN. No Thai, no Thai!!! :lol:  :lol:

EDIT: I just checked the IMDb page again and there's only one review from a guy in... Finland.  :D  He also states the film is directed by a "Ru-Tar Rotar".  :blink:  Try Wang Chu-Chin instead and you're there!  :lol:
Somebody should correct imdb's mistake, instead of just complaining about it. :lol:

Bungee jumping.. I don't like heights.

Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

September 21st, 2009, 2:52 pm #9

Added:

Holy Mountain and El Topo, Japan.

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

September 21st, 2009, 3:41 pm #10

Member-X wrote:
Jack J wrote:Yes, but the IMDb is as reliable as using a piece of wet noodle for bungy jumping (that's an old Videohunter quotation by the way!).

I have no idea how the retarded fuckheads on IMDb can even begin to think it's from Thailand when every cast member's name is CHINESE! The film is in MANDARIN. No Thai, no Thai!!! :lol:  :lol:

EDIT: I just checked the IMDb page again and there's only one review from a guy in... Finland.  :D  He also states the film is directed by a "Ru-Tar Rotar".  :blink:  Try Wang Chu-Chin instead and you're there!  :lol:
Somebody should correct imdb's mistake, instead of just complaining about it. :lol:

Bungee jumping.. I don't like heights.
It's almost impossible to get them to change something. I remember Miltos said this at some stage as well. I wrote to them about another film and pointed out some obvious mistakes and I got a message that said something along the lines of "once you have written some reviews and have learnt the process you can start correcting other reviews". :lol:

Yeah, Bungee jumping is for losers.