Moderators: cinehound, Jack J

A.N.
Advanced Member
A.N.
Advanced Member

December 28th, 2013, 10:42 pm #21

Best wishes for a very happy 2014 from A.N.

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

December 31st, 2013, 6:06 pm #22

gialloboy wrote:
Jack J wrote:
larsskive wrote:
Jack J wrote: Thanks, Miltos and everyone. I hope you all have a great Christmas.

Personally, I'm having the worst Xmas ever but that's just life I guess.
Well i guess we meet again :-) I am sorry to hear, that you have had a bad christmas :-( Did you spend it alone, or with some family or friends?
Hi Lars, welcome to Cinehound!

Thanks, mate.
Oh, it was a crappy year all round.

At the beginning of the year I had no more unemployment benefits from the Union (dagpenge) left and had to go on the dole.
I basically live in poverty because of it.
I have no savings and can't move to a different place to find work.
I can't find a job (my education is too told).
My dad died. He was the only family member that I was close to, most of the rest of the family has this "Scandinavian distance".
And there's more I don't wish to mention here (maybe some day I'll write a book, lol).

And just the fact that this is my first Xmas without any of my parents makes this the worst one yet. I'm spending it with the widow from my dad who lives in the house that I grew up in.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
Oh Mike Hire me in your company! I would move to Ireland right away.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

December 31st, 2013, 6:11 pm #23

cinehound wrote: I'm sorry to hear all this Jack. I thought only Greece and the South Europe face these problems but I guess financial problems could be everywhere.

The worst thing is to be left alone without your parents.
The crisis has hit hard up here as well I'm afraid. And with personal disasters 2013 became an awful year. There was good stuff too but nothing that can neither bring loved ones back or provide a better living.

cinehound wrote: You have my best wishes for a much better 2014 - life hiddes beautiful surprises sometimes (not only those fucking bad ones....)
Thank you so much, Miltos. And yes I'm crossing my fingers for that last part there.

2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

December 31st, 2013, 6:14 pm #24

Joos wrote: all the best too for you Jack!
keep on the spirit, I can't rain all the time!
Thank you, mate. I certainly hope you're right.

gialloboy
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
gialloboy
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

December 31st, 2013, 8:26 pm #25

Jack J wrote:
gialloboy wrote:
Jack J wrote:
larsskive wrote:
Jack J wrote: Thanks, Miltos and everyone. I hope you all have a great Christmas.

Personally, I'm having the worst Xmas ever but that's just life I guess.
Well i guess we meet again :-) I am sorry to hear, that you have had a bad christmas :-( Did you spend it alone, or with some family or friends?
Hi Lars, welcome to Cinehound!

Thanks, mate.
Oh, it was a crappy year all round.

At the beginning of the year I had no more unemployment benefits from the Union (dagpenge) left and had to go on the dole.
I basically live in poverty because of it.
I have no savings and can't move to a different place to find work.
I can't find a job (my education is too told).
My dad died. He was the only family member that I was close to, most of the rest of the family has this "Scandinavian distance".
And there's more I don't wish to mention here (maybe some day I'll write a book, lol).

And just the fact that this is my first Xmas without any of my parents makes this the worst one yet. I'm spending it with the widow from my dad who lives in the house that I grew up in.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
Oh Mike Hire me in your company! I would move to Ireland right away.
Really? Send me your CV and I can see what I can do...

cannibal man
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cannibal man
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

January 1st, 2014, 4:40 am #26

really sorry to hear that news jack.

i hope this new year has good things in store for you.

and that goes for everyone have a great year may u get all the tapes u want.
WHEN THERE IS NO MORE ROOM IN HELL THE DEAD WILL WALK THE EARTH.

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

January 1st, 2014, 7:20 pm #27

gialloboy wrote: Really? Send me your CV and I can see what I can do...
"Really", Yes, absolutely. I'd move in a heartbeat! I'd give up my flat. I'd put my tapes and stuff in storage with family. I'm sick of no money. I'm sick of being unemployed. I'm sick of bad times.

That is an awesome offer, Mike. I'll send you one when I get home in a couple of days (I'm spending the holidays with my late dad's widow).

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

January 1st, 2014, 7:21 pm #28

cannibal man wrote: really sorry to hear that news jack.

i hope this new year has good things in store for you.
Thanks, Cannibalman!