INDUNA DVD/VCD STORE

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

11:30 PM - Oct 21, 2007 #1

INDUNA is a new DVD/VCD/CD online store located in India. In fact is the Aadarsh's shop that I'm talking about for some months! The shop has just opened...WOW !!

I was so happy when I received his e-mail a while ago:

"Hello My Friend,

I have closed my ebay listings a short while ago. And as promised, you
are the first person to whom I am mailing the link to my new website.
It is http://www.induna.com
I know the present selection is small. We are still in the process of
populating the website with items. Infact as I write this, new items
are being added. The idea is to offer everything that is to be offered
from India. But it will be several weeks before we can have a really
huge collection.
I hope you will like the prices and the interface of the website. In
the coming weeks you will see more refinement and there will be a
feature for the customers to leave reviews among other things. Please
let me know if you face any problem with the site...

Wishing you all the best,
Aadarsh"

Dear Aadarsh, if you read these lines, I wish the best for your new store! You'll have all my support !!

...Then, of course, I runned to the site - and what did I find? A wonderful store full of rare hindi VCDs & DVDs in incredible cheap prices! VCDs for $0.90, $1.48, $1.87, $2.99...Prices like that! DVDs are not so many but they're in logical prices! Mainly on VCD you could find too many titles of Hindi horror, obscure, action, adult (means "erotic" in India), fantasy, mythology, thriller etc films...G-R-E-A-T !!

Also you could browse films by decade.

They ship worldwide only by DHL. That means security and fast service, but of course looks a bit expensive (not really - only according to their prices...): $18 for the first item and $2 per each additional. So if you buy 5-6 titles together the TOTAL is still very low!

They accepted Paypal and all credit cards.

Aadarsh is a very honest seller so I recommend this store even from its very first day

The URL of the store:
http://www.induna.com

Go, browse, enjoy...and BUY !!

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

11:07 AM - Oct 22, 2007 #2

This sounds VERY promising, Miltos. The only thing that is a bit of a worry is if they only send out their stuff by courier. The problem is if they state the correct price on the envelope cos then the courier company is bound to charge us for the stupid EU tax fee (anything exceeding €10!!) + a fee for doing so (!!!). But of course if they don't mind writing some phony value or 'gift' on the parcel!

Jack
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

2:24 PM - Oct 22, 2007 #3

Hm, I'm sure they don't mind to write "gift" on the parcel...but even the right price of the discs could not be over 10 euros (postage don't count for taxes)

But I'll communicate with Aadarsh, I'm sure he didn't ever think of that and he may change that later and add a normal Airmail option. He may read this now. So far he was sending items by EMS (Speed Post) without problems (even if it could also cost some taxes it never happened). In Greece sometimes they don't charge taxes if the items don't really look valuable...or if you haven't order the same title many times.

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

3:32 PM - Oct 22, 2007 #4

I guess those vcd's ARE cheap! However, some companies like FedEx charge you EVERY time! It's very annoying :angry:

Jack
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

6:45 PM - Oct 23, 2007 #5

I received a new long e-mail from Aadarsh, a part of it (the beginning) below:

"Dear Miltos,
I am sorry, but it will not be possible to mark the parcels as gift
shipments.The reason being, for all foreign sales where we receive the funds in
US Dollars, we will need to keep DHL Courier receipts in our records
which should reflect that we had sent out a commercial shipment..."

Well, no luck with it. But I'll take my chance, I don't think I'll face a problem with such a low value...

Deleted User
Deleted User

4:26 PM - Nov 22, 2007 #6

Got my first order today!

Good discs, good service, very fast shipment (4 days, and if the DHL guy had not written the wrong address onto the sleeve, then it would have taken only 3)!

Deleted User
Deleted User

11:28 PM - Dec 17, 2007 #7

Hello Friends,

I am Aadarsh from Induna.com. I have been sneaking in here to read what is being said about our website. It feels nice to be finally making a post here. And I owe a big Thank You to the members of this forum, some of whom are among the very first customers of Induna (Thank you Jola).

And everyone here at Induna wants me to convey a Special Thank You to cinehound for his continued support and trust in us.

One bit of quick info about shipping charges, we have been able to reduce the basic shipping charge from $18 to $15. This was possible after we were able to give a certain amount of business to DHL. I am sure we will be able to reduce these rates even more, but for that to happen we need to give them even more business every month. We are very much looking forward to be in a position to make another round of reduction to the shipping charges.

I am very happy with the response we have received in the first month itself. We have been busy adding new stuffs on the website, and we intend to keep doing so. If you have liked the website and our services so far, I promise you that you will see things getting even better at induna.

I don't know if I will be able to post very often here, but I will surely be trying to. You may also write to me at the website. Hoping to interact with you guys again soon.

Happy watching!!

Aadarsh

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

4:03 PM - Dec 18, 2007 #8

Welcome to the forum, Aadarsh
Congratulations about Induna.com! I wish you the best !!

Deleted User
Deleted User

6:59 PM - Dec 14, 2008 #9

about induna.com, i have to say that is the best bolly store i know, that the prices are low, that the service is fast and secure, that the site is great, that if all online stores would be as it, there will not be more pending order or MISSING orders..., the folks from induna are great..., highly higly recommended store...!!!!!!!!!!

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

3:38 AM - Oct 23, 2009 #10

radio110 wrote: we have been able to reduce the basic shipping charge from $18 to $15.
I just noticed Aadarsh has reduced their postage charges to USD 11.99 (plus USD 1.49 for every item).