Moderators: cinehound, Jack J

HONG KONG VCD'S/DVD'S WANTED

bdc
Star Member
Star Member
bdc
Star Member
Star Member
Joined: January 30th, 2012, 1:38 pm

March 30th, 2012, 7:05 pm #1

MORE WANTS ON THE FOLLOWING PAGES

I'm looking for these (more wants on the following pages btw)

Eternal Evil of Asia, The (1995) (Mei Ah) FOUND



Brother of Darkness (1994) (Universe) FOUND



Daughter of Darkness (1993) (Universe) FOUND



Thanks for reading.
Quote
Like
Share

unuuk
Star Member
Star Member
unuuk
Star Member
Star Member
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 7:01 pm

March 30th, 2012, 9:31 pm #2

ive got ETERNAL EVIL OF ASIA on LD and i have DAUGHTER OF DARKNESS , did you know the hk dvd is cut to pieces?
Quote
Like
Share

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: March 23rd, 2007, 2:45 pm

March 30th, 2012, 10:51 pm #3

Here are some of them but you may not want them. :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/hkcinemafever/m ... 4340.l2562

That seller also has THE CRIMINALS! Those films are rare by now. I can't even find #5!!! :angry:
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia
Quote
Like
Share

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: March 23rd, 2007, 2:45 pm

March 30th, 2012, 10:57 pm #4

unuuk wrote: i have DAUGHTER OF DARKNESS , did you know the hk dvd is cut to pieces?
Depends on which DVD you get:

Asian DVD Guide wrote: Daughter of Darkness
Four sequences edited from the Ocean Shores disc: 1. After a man falls into a truck full of mud, he and Anthony Wong share sex jokes about the smell of his wife's underwear. (12s). 2. The first rape scene between William Ho and Lily Chung (2-3m). 3. Ho tortures/rapes Lily for a second time whilst singing "Row Your Boat" (3-4.5m). 4. In the uncut version, Lily, after being raped, stabs her brother in the back with a pair of broken scissors eighteen times; the cut print only shows four stabs. (10s). The Universe DVD reinstates two of the aformentioned cuts.
Have you got a fully u/c version of DAUGHTER?
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia
Quote
Like
Share

unuuk
Star Member
Star Member
unuuk
Star Member
Star Member
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 7:01 pm

March 31st, 2012, 8:01 am #5

Jack J wrote:
unuuk wrote: i have DAUGHTER OF DARKNESS , did you know the hk dvd is cut to pieces?
Depends on which DVD you get:

Asian DVD Guide wrote: Daughter of Darkness
Four sequences edited from the Ocean Shores disc: 1. After a man falls into a truck full of mud, he and Anthony Wong share sex jokes about the smell of his wife's underwear. (12s). 2. The first rape scene between William Ho and Lily Chung (2-3m). 3. Ho tortures/rapes Lily for a second time whilst singing "Row Your Boat" (3-4.5m). 4. In the uncut version, Lily, after being raped, stabs her brother in the back with a pair of broken scissors eighteen times; the cut print only shows four stabs. (10s). The Universe DVD reinstates two of the aformentioned cuts.
Have you got a fully u/c version of DAUGHTER?
dosent matter, they are all cut in some way, i got hold of afrench disc some time ago but was also cut. there is a rumour that ocean shore released a longer print on vhs aswell as the cut tape, otherwise i know of no fully uncut print
Quote
Like
Share

bdc
Star Member
Star Member
bdc
Star Member
Star Member
Joined: January 30th, 2012, 1:38 pm

March 31st, 2012, 8:57 am #6

Jack J wrote: Here are some of them but you may not want them.  :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/hkcinemafever/m ... 4340.l2562

That seller also has THE CRIMINALS! Those films are rare by now. I can't even find #5!!!  :unsure:  :(  :angry:
Crazy prices,some of those can still be found for cheap at webshops.
I got The Beasts at the end of last year from Playasia and just got Hell has no Boundary from DDD.
Wonder Women can be found cheap on both vcd and dvd at DDD as well.
Corpse Mania vcd $20 lol!
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-7m- ... -17kz.html

Don't know about the others but if those are an indication the seller's a bit of an opportunist.

He's only offering vcd's of the ones I'm after btw.
Quote
Like
Share

bdc
Star Member
Star Member
bdc
Star Member
Star Member
Joined: January 30th, 2012, 1:38 pm

March 31st, 2012, 8:58 am #7

unuuk wrote: ive got ETERNAL EVIL OF ASIA on LD and i have DAUGHTER OF DARKNESS , did you know the hk dvd is cut to pieces?
I was aware of some cuts yes.
Quote
Like
Share

unuuk
Star Member
Star Member
unuuk
Star Member
Star Member
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 7:01 pm

March 31st, 2012, 9:18 am #8

bdc wrote:
unuuk wrote: ive got ETERNAL EVIL OF ASIA on LD and i have DAUGHTER OF DARKNESS , did you know the hk dvd is cut to pieces?
I was aware of some cuts yes.
you not interested in it on LD then? dont you have a player?
Quote
Like
Share

bdc
Star Member
Star Member
bdc
Star Member
Star Member
Joined: January 30th, 2012, 1:38 pm

March 31st, 2012, 9:33 am #9

I'm not interested in LD for the moment Unuuk.
I don't have a player and don't know if I ever will get one.
I already have shortage of space with all my vhs and dvd/bd's...

Is Daughter a dvd or LD and if a dvd which one?
Quote
Like
Share

unuuk
Star Member
Star Member
unuuk
Star Member
Star Member
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 7:01 pm

March 31st, 2012, 9:39 am #10

bdc wrote: I'm not interested in LD for the moment Unuuk.
I don't have a player and don't know if I ever will get one.
I already have shortage of space with all my vhs and dvd/bd's...
i know that feeling, my missus has kicked me out of our bedroom and now i sleep on a bed made entirely from vhs!!
Quote
Like
Share