Moderators: cinehound, Jack J

horrormania
horrormania

October 27th, 2006, 1:35 pm #11

CINESEX was not only about sex films but also about horror and giallos. Difficult to find today even in Italy and very much collectible. I started my own collection recently but there's nothing about Polselli yet. Also hard to find are some horror fotonovels issued alone...Some Italians sell mags like that in ebay but always very expensive.

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

October 29th, 2006, 6:03 am #12

Wayne, I'll go this week and then let you know...I didn't find the time so far.
Cheers

chris
chris

October 29th, 2006, 2:07 pm #13

I'm searching for CINESEX but ebay leads me to a page with CINEFEX auctions (another mag) and I wonder what's happening!
coconfessionsofalesboshoney.jpg

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

November 16th, 2006, 7:03 pm #14

Wayne, I finally went to my parents' house. I found a lot of CINESEX, CINESTOP, X CINEMA, ADULT FILM WORLD mags but nothing with Renato Polselli, I'm sorry man.

But I'll buy more CINESEX & photonovels from ebay soon for my collection, if I find something I'll let you know, OK?
wrote:I'm searching for CINESEX but ebay leads me to a page with CINEFEX auctions (another mag) and I wonder what's happening
Chris, you better search in the EBAY ITALY for these type of mags...

Deleted User
Deleted User

November 16th, 2006, 8:22 pm #15

Wayne, try to search here
http://www.nocturno.it/bbforum/smf/index.php (section: "il luogo del libero scambio")

and here
http://www.gentedirispetto.com

WANYON
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
WANYON
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

November 21st, 2006, 11:50 am #16

Cheers anyway, Miltos. Let me know if you uncover anything on Ebay...

And cheers Jimmy. But NOCTURNO are not the type of people i wish to deal with (see my thread on 'Worldwide DVD Releases' section on these very forums for more!)...