Donation button

Forum News, Self- Introductions, Wishes, Complaints, Contests etc

Moderators: cinehound, Jack J

Donation button

horrorC.K.
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
horrorC.K.
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: March 22nd, 2008, 10:34 am

April 22nd, 2012, 9:18 am #1

I know Miltos isn't keen on installing a donation button on here but I for one think he should.
There's a lot of selling lately, including myself, and I would be more then happy to donate a percentage of my sales income to the site.
That is if there is any left because I spend it on other tapes the minute it's on my paypal :lol:

So is anyone with me on this?
Quote
Like
Share

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: August 15th, 2006, 8:05 am

April 22nd, 2012, 10:36 am #2

I think the best way instead of donation button is to buy some cheap stuff (DVD, VHS...) from me. This way you support this site but you have some benefit yourself too
Quote
Like
Share

shootgringoshoot
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
shootgringoshoot
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: November 3rd, 2007, 11:11 am

April 22nd, 2012, 10:52 am #3

cinehound wrote: I think the best way instead of donation button is to buy some cheap stuff (DVD, VHS...) from me. This way you support this site but you have some benefit yourself too
bring me those spaghetties and I will buy them :lol: their are loads of greek spaghetti releases Im still after


Quote
Like
Share

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: March 23rd, 2007, 2:45 pm

April 23rd, 2012, 1:34 am #4

Even if Miltos doesn't have films we want we could still buy one of them just for the sake of donation, and then give the dvd to unsuspecting family members. :lol:
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia
Quote
Like
Share

romps
Advanced Member
romps
Advanced Member
Joined: November 5th, 2008, 2:43 pm

April 23rd, 2012, 8:26 am #5

Jack J wrote: Even if Miltos doesn't have films we want we could still buy one of them just for the sake of donation, and then give the dvd to unsuspecting family members. :lol:
Highly effective way to find out if your in-laws happen to like greek sleaze porn :lol:
"Ming mang mong nam nam!"

- Jack J
Quote
Like
Share

Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: February 18th, 2007, 2:48 pm

April 23rd, 2012, 4:27 pm #6

Don't you have lots of old statues in Greece that's just collecting dust? Why don't you just sell one of those.
Quote
Like
Share

shootgringoshoot
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
shootgringoshoot
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: November 3rd, 2007, 11:11 am

April 23rd, 2012, 8:32 pm #7

Member-X wrote: Don't you have lots of old statues in Greece that's just collecting dust? Why don't you just sell one of those.
I suggested a long time ago this .....

greece needs money ...... acropolis is a very interesting commercial place! loads of tourist come their, the place stands for alott of ideals that stand for big sympathi..... you cant build any new building on the area ...... so you might think sell the area, leave it at it is.....but it becomes a new owner ...... and by doing this greece will get alott of money, wich they need! its only a matter of honour ...... acropolis will just be called MC donalds mountain in the future


Quote
Like
Share

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: March 23rd, 2007, 2:45 pm

April 23rd, 2012, 9:04 pm #8

romps wrote:
Jack J wrote: Even if Miltos doesn't have films we want we could still buy one of them just for the sake of donation, and then give the dvd to unsuspecting family members.  :lol:
Highly effective way to find out if your in-laws happen to like greek sleaze porn :lol:
Eggsagtely!
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia
Quote
Like
Share

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: August 15th, 2006, 8:05 am

April 23rd, 2012, 9:15 pm #9

shootgringoshoot wrote:
cinehound wrote: I think the best way instead of donation button is to buy some cheap stuff (DVD, VHS...) from me. This way you support this site but you have some benefit yourself too
bring me those spaghetties and I will buy them :lol: their are loads of greek spaghetti releases Im still after
I'll try to get some for you...no promises!
Quote
Like
Share

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: August 15th, 2006, 8:05 am

April 23rd, 2012, 9:15 pm #10

Jack J wrote: Even if Miltos doesn't have films we want we could still buy one of them just for the sake of donation, and then give the dvd to unsuspecting family members. :lol:
Quote
Like
Share