Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 27th, 2009, 6:01 am #11

Thanks, Romps!

Btw, even if you don't have them do you remember if there were other ltd edition box sets?

I actually have a box release of the first ABT but of course that doesn't count cos in contradition to the sequels it came out on MIA :lol:
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 27th, 2009, 6:57 am #12

I see you still haven't updated the list with my numbers!?!

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 27th, 2009, 7:02 am #13

Very weird! I remember adding them!! :wacko:

Maybe I forgot to save it. :lol:
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

romps
Advanced Member
romps
Advanced Member

May 27th, 2009, 7:03 am #14

Jack J wrote: Btw, even if you don't have them do you remember if there were other ltd edition box sets?

I actually have a box release of the first ABT but of course that doesn't count cos in contradition to the sequels it came out on MIA  :lol:
Unfortunately I don't have a clue about possible other box sets, The Killer is only one I've stumbled upon but at the other hand I haven't ever actively hunted them either. Situation of MIA boxes is also pretty much unknown to me, The Better Tomorrow and Naked Killer are the only ones I'm aware of.
"Ming mang mong nam nam!"

- Jack J

petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 27th, 2009, 7:56 am #15

Jack J wrote:

Very weird! I remember adding them!! :wacko:

Maybe I forgot to save it. :lol:
and now the only mystery remaining to be solved is why there are two young aunties in the list

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 27th, 2009, 8:05 am #16

petcor80 wrote:
Jack J wrote: :blink: 

Very weird! I remember adding them!!  :wacko:

Maybe I forgot to save it.  :lol:
and now the only mystery remaining to be solved is why there are two young aunties in the list
You're right; two isn't enough! I'll add a couple more right away!

(thanks)

andras
Advanced Member
andras
Advanced Member

May 27th, 2009, 8:20 am #17

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 27th, 2009, 8:36 am #18

Very good, thanks, Andras. That one wasn't even on the (less-than-)complete list either.

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 28th, 2009, 7:52 pm #19

A couple new ones coming my way. They were around 4 quid ($6) for the lot. :lol:

I'm aware RETURN isn't a MIHK tape but I couldn't resist.

Deleted User
Deleted User

June 8th, 2009, 4:11 pm #20

Hi guys,

I'm new so I hope you don't mind my sudden intrusion on this thread.

I stumbled upon this this forum by accident looking for artwork to post with my online library (Thanks Andras, that upload of The Last Hero in China MIHK cover completed my Jet Li collection and I'd scoured pages of google results to find it... )

Since I have a few old MIHK tapes that look as if they they are still blanks on your complete catalogue list I thought I'd join and post the info.

HK035 MIHK Pedicab Driver VHS - Original Widescreen ratio - English Subs - Run Time 91 MINS

HK045 MIHK Fist Of Legend VHS - Original Widescreen ratio - English Subs - Run Time 98 mins

HK050 MIHK Zu Warriors Of THe Magic Mountain VHS - Original Widescreen ratio - English Subs - Run Time 98 mins

HK059 MIHK OUATIC VHS - Original Widescreen ratio - English Subs - Run Time 132 mins

HK060 MIHK OUATIC II VHS - Original Widescreen ratio - English Subs -Run Time 106 mins

I'm not sure how you verify if they have new subs or not or if the films are cut (not that expert I'm afraid) - but if I can retrieve anything else useful let me know where to look?

I've got The Fate Of Lee Khan and Dreadnought somewhere but they are still in storage so I will have to post the codes later.

Have a good one...