big VHS ex-rental lot

petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

October 5th, 2012, 10:02 am #1

I've been cleaning up my VHS collection lately, sorting out what I need to keep and what not. I've thrown away a lot of bootlegs and selltapes but I've got a pile of 300+ interesting, but for me not essential, ex-rental VHS tapes left.

I've considered what to do with those. I could try to trade them for things I still need, but that would still leave me with all these tapes I like to get rid of. The prospect of making sale deals for such an amount of tapes (al the checking, all the packaging!!) is just too daunting...

So, what I'm looking for is a collector in the neighbourhood of Amsterdam, Netherlands who is willing to come by with a large car and take the whole lot of my hands! For that I'm asking nothing in return (a nice kungfu tape or something like that would be apprecated though :))

any takers?

Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

October 5th, 2012, 2:49 pm #2

petcor80 wrote: I've been cleaning up my VHS collection lately, sorting out what I need to keep and what not. I've thrown away a lot of bootlegs and selltapes but I've got a pile of 300+ interesting, but for me not essential, ex-rental VHS tapes left.

I've considered what to do with those. I could try to trade them for things I still need, but that would still leave me with all these tapes I like to get rid of. The prospect of making sale deals for such an amount of tapes (al the checking, all the packaging!!) is just too daunting...

So, what I'm looking for is a collector in the neighbourhood of Amsterdam, Netherlands who is willing to come by with a large car and take the whole lot of my hands! For that I'm asking nothing in return (a nice kungfu tape or something like that would be apprecated though :))

any takers?

How much would shipping be?

The Ericist
Star Member
Star Member
The Ericist
Star Member
Star Member

October 5th, 2012, 2:55 pm #3

Sure thingie, I wouldn't mind that at all
vraag naar EMPIRE films

October 5th, 2012, 7:55 pm #4

Bummer. Hope you you change your mind and post a list could be a possibility for me to get a hold of one of my 3 last most wanteds :lol:

anthonyCSR
Star Member
Star Member
anthonyCSR
Star Member
Star Member

October 6th, 2012, 4:49 pm #5

petcor80 wrote: I've been cleaning up my VHS collection lately, sorting out what I need to keep and what not. I've thrown away a lot of bootlegs and selltapes but I've got a pile of 300+ interesting, but for me not essential, ex-rental VHS tapes left.

any takers?
Wat zit er allemaal tussen man? heb je een lijstje/foto ofzo?

petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
petcor80
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

October 7th, 2012, 9:25 pm #6

forgot to mention they are on hold for the Ericist at the moment

WOOF!
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
WOOF!
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

October 11th, 2012, 6:43 pm #7

Ik kom graag langs om de restjes die Eric niet hoeft van je over te nemen Moet toch binnenkort weer eens naar het westen!

Nocturna
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Nocturna
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

October 11th, 2012, 6:46 pm #8

WOOF! wrote: Ik kom graag langs om de restjes die Eric niet hoeft van je over te nemen Moet toch binnenkort weer eens naar het westen!
Zit de komende dagen in Leiden .. Had ook al gemeld dat ik ze zo op kan komen halen maar ze zijn gereserveerd voor Eric .

The Ericist
Star Member
Star Member
The Ericist
Star Member
Star Member

October 12th, 2012, 8:27 am #9

De kans is natuurlijk groot dat ik er veel doublures e.d. tussen zitten, dus ik ben niet te beroerd om te delen met jullie. Waarschijnlijk doen jullie er mij ook weer een plezier mee om wat weer van mij over te nemen voor de prijs die je kwijt bent om naar Amsterdam te reizen.
vraag naar EMPIRE films

JohnSaxoN

October 12th, 2012, 1:34 pm #10

Nocturna wrote:
WOOF! wrote: Ik kom graag langs om de restjes die Eric niet hoeft van je over te nemen Moet toch binnenkort weer eens naar het westen!
Zit de komende dagen in Leiden .. Had ook al gemeld dat ik ze zo op kan komen halen maar ze zijn gereserveerd voor Eric .
Wat moet iedereen ineens in het westen ? Is het niet pluis in het noorden ?
Was laatst in het noorden Friese mummies gezien , die meer op fulci zombies leken