Moderators: cinehound, Jack J

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 24th, 2007, 6:29 pm #11

THE GREEK FILMOGRAPHY: 1914 THROUGH 1996
Where I can find this book online? Is it about exploitation films only or about whole greek filmography? Then it must be huge!

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 24th, 2007, 6:34 pm #12

Miltos or 70s can you find this book for me please?? :rolleyes:

70s
70s

May 24th, 2007, 7:09 pm #13

I'm sure you can find it at AMAZON UK

A.N.
Advanced Member
A.N.
Advanced Member

May 24th, 2007, 11:57 pm #14

You can buy it here, directly from the publisher. Now there is also the softcover edition.
http://www.mcfarlandpub.com/book-2.php? ... 864-2421-4

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 25th, 2007, 5:51 am #15

Nice of you to post that link. However, just a bit of good advise: It is mostly a good idea to see if you can get a book from another retailer than the publisher simply because publishers often don't lower their prices!

I found the same book at Amazon.uk and it's only ca. £23 which comes to $44. You'll save $16.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listin ... 761&sr=1-2

Jack
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

A.N.
Advanced Member
A.N.
Advanced Member

May 25th, 2007, 12:42 pm #16

My dear Jack, just a bit of good advise from me too: the McFarland price concerns the 2 volumes set, Amazon only the first volume A-L. !!

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 25th, 2007, 1:01 pm #17

Me and my big mouth <_<
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 25th, 2007, 2:44 pm #18

@flashback:I haven't this book but I think A.N & Jack C covered you well

@70s:I didn't want to sound rude about the man, in fact I mention his books are at least interesting & useful. To be honest I've read only "365 NYHTES" and that caused my opinion about his tastes, in there he talks only about -one way or another- "famous" films & directors...Maybe I judged him a bit quickly. And maybe because he's in so many non horror or exploitation related things created my thoughts above.

I didn't realize he has wrote so many books. I'll try to read a few more -his recent ones- and maybe I'll change my opinion. I'm a man who understands when he's wrong about something...or someone.

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 26th, 2007, 4:53 am #19

cinehound wrote: I'm a man who understands when he's wrong about something...or someone.
Uhh, Miltos, in that case: it's actually Jack J, not 'C'
- not that it matters the least bit :ph43r:
You can call me dirty rotten slimeball wannabe video collector - and you'll still be my Cinehound friend. :lol:

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 26th, 2007, 5:19 am #20