A HITMAN CALLED PAPAKO

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

August 19th, 2006, 9:51 am #1

A HITMAN CALLED PAPAKO (Um Pistolero Chamado Papaco)

Brazilian "Django" hardcore erotic western comedy (!!) directed by Mario Vaz Filho in 198?

Starring Fernando Benini, Marcia Ferro, Agnaldo Costa, Camila Gordon, Angelica Belmont, Jose Lopez, Messias Rubio, Denize Clair

If you're not familiar with Brazilian weird hardcore from the 80s, this movie is just for you. I got tons of this genre on DVD-R by a swap with Marcus, a nice friend from Canada (Marcus, don't worry, your "Greek Erotica" book is on the way...)

This is definately a Django spaghetti western, with a real Django dressed in black, carrying a coffin. I don't really know why the hell Brazilians called him Papako in the movie...
A weird, stylish, violent flick inspired by the italians, with many gunfights, excellent music score stolen from several spaghetti westerns, funny sometimes, OK, but with a great sense of humor indeed.
Many hardcore erotic scenes very beautifully shot. Also some scenes with gay interest (!).
Many moments are really...unbeleivable! But the big surprise is that: Guess, what the hell Django carries in the coffin behind him? Is it empty? A dead body maybe? Oh, no, I will not tell you, you must see to beleive!
As for the end, reminds a lot the first original Django: He'll leave the woman back and he'll continue his lonely trip to nowhere carrying that black coffin...

A unique piece of art !!!
ahauntedhouse.jpg
ahauntedhouse.jpg

fear(less)
fear(less)

August 19th, 2006, 5:14 pm #2

Those brazilians are crazy!I remember I had rent a greek h/c vhs called O Jumento Gozador,something like that.It was a sick story with some people in the country and a donkey.Movie had a scenario and many nice shots near a river,and a lot of fun.Pretty weird thing,pretty weird.Has anyone else seen it?I don't remember about actors and director but it was not shot for video or something,it was a movie.

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

August 20th, 2006, 5:46 am #3

Woops!!

Yes, I know that. I beleive I have the tape in my collection (somewhere).
Well, you know, my problem is that I haven't wrote down my huge VHS collection and I can't be sure about what I have or not...But I have that!

I'll try to find it and post a review here soon. I remember it is directed by Di Angel, a Brazilian director with many weird h/c films in the 80s. He has also shot a few sequels (!!) of this, they're released in Greek VHS, so I'll make a special review to all of them !!

stratagakis

August 21st, 2006, 6:35 am #4

hey guys ...

i've only watched part of this O JUMENTO movie ... the ones to watch are "MAFIA SEXUAL" and "NO CALOR DO BURACO", directed by SADY BABY. his stuff is off the wall. seriously. i can endure alot of whacked out stuff, but these films are truly depraved. 5 STARS!!! Two thumbs up! for those who are in need of a serious visit to the psychiatric ward.

hey miltos ... thanks for getting the book. i'm heading back to australia soon, so we can start trading again. that turkish film sounds alright. i've been trying to get my hands on any turk exploitation/XXX for a while now, but no luck. its very hard to find them fully uncut, unless you speak, read and understand turkish. there seems to be turkish websites that advertise them, but none of them reply when i send an email. probably a language barrier, but understandable. let me know if you come across some of these in future.

talk soon ... take care

stratagakis ( marcus )

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

August 21st, 2006, 6:57 am #5

Hi Marcus !

I hope you'll not leave for Australia before the book...I'll go and watch both these you mention.

I have too many Turkish erotica VCDs (soft or not) so we could do a future swap.
I got them by swaps with a Turkish friend.

But please send me any Turkish store that you have (the URLs), they could be much useful to me.

And I need reviews here if you like !!

Regards

stratagakis

August 21st, 2006, 5:57 pm #6

hey Miltos ...

i won't be leaving for atleast 2 weeks, so i'm sure i'll get the book.

about the TURKISH VCD'S you have: are some of them XXX?

i'll get the names of those turkish sites for you.

take care

stratagakis ...

uncle sam
uncle sam

November 26th, 2006, 1:25 pm #7

I can't beleive I read this.A hardcore django from brazil?Where you guys find these films I have no idea.Great forums cinehound you've just earned a fan.

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

November 26th, 2006, 8:36 pm #8

Welcome to the forum uncle Sam (!) and thanx for the good words.
I have a lot bizarre Brazilian flicks of the 80s so expect more reviews like that !! :lol:

ajji
Advanced Member
ajji
Advanced Member

January 15th, 2007, 12:44 pm #9

hi cinehound (Miltos),
that Brazilian Django sound insane (or maybe inane...?). can i ask for a dvd-r copy? i can send you my list of films if you want to trade. or maybe i could just send you a VHS-to-dvdr copy of Pakistani horror film SAR KATA INSAAN (The Headless Man)...unsubtitled, though!

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

January 15th, 2007, 3:43 pm #10

Yes, of course I'm into swaps !!

But I've sent you an e-mail through the forum yesterday, didn't you receive it?
Please let me know.

Regards, Miltos