a bit disappointed in members....

WOOF!
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
WOOF!
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 4th, 2014, 6:23 pm #1

I've been dragging my first issue of WOOF! for two months now, My own labour of love, written in sweat,sperm,snot and blood. And only 5 members of this forum found it worth the while ordering a copy for a measily E4,- (+3,15 int. shipping or 1,95 in The Netherlands).
When I started this magazine, I was thinking; who the hell would be interested in this stuff next to me?! Family and friends would buy it just to support me and I would find some shops who would sell it. I also knew for sure the cinehound and pre-cert members would be interested and instead of paying crazy ass prices for tapes, they might use some spare change to buy a copy.
None of this. 5 on this forum and 2 on pre-cert..... I don't want to throw a negative aura on my project because I think it's totally worth it, but this really needed to get out. I was boasting about being a member of two of sweetest fora considering obscure movies and knew you would have my back, but I guess I overestimated my status and/or your interest....

shootgringoshoot
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
shootgringoshoot
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 4th, 2014, 6:42 pm #2

sorry to hear that hans ........

would have hoped that their would have came more interest from the cinehound crowed ............ a real pitty .....

WOOF!
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
WOOF!
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 4th, 2014, 6:43 pm #3

shootgringoshoot wrote: sorry to hear that hans ........

would have hoped that their would have came more interest from the cinehound crowed ............ a real pitty .....
But it won't get me/us down!

shootgringoshoot
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
shootgringoshoot
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 4th, 2014, 6:52 pm #4

WOOF! wrote:But it won't get me/us down!
exactly!

you know the old dutch saying!

"even if the cucumber is trown in a hole digged for another, the wind allways keeps blowing through the hairs of the helmsmen that stand on shore"

WOOF!
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
WOOF!
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 4th, 2014, 7:07 pm #5

shootgringoshoot wrote:
WOOF! wrote:But it won't get me/us down!
exactly!

you know the old dutch saying!

"even if the cucumber is trown in a hole digged for another, the wind allways keeps blowing through the hairs of the helmsmen that stand on shore"
Exactly!? :wacko:

dag-johnny
Advanced Member
dag-johnny
Advanced Member

May 4th, 2014, 7:26 pm #6

I loved it. There are so few fanzines made these days, compared to the 80's and 90's. More People should support these efforts.

Nocturna
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Nocturna
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 4th, 2014, 8:05 pm #7

Worth every penny Hans .

You can count me in for no 2

Joos
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joos
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 4th, 2014, 8:43 pm #8

yep I think you already have sold 5 copies of issue 2 here
(at least one to me ;))

for the rest, I have one and you don't nénénénénéééénééé :lol:
"A plumber? on a sunday?"
"No, It's the Cinehound Mob-Squad, knocking at ya door"

WOOF!
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
WOOF!
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 4th, 2014, 8:48 pm #9

Cheers mates! Feels good to ventilate it and up to number 2! Almost all the writing is done and illustrations are slowly coming in

cannibal man
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cannibal man
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

May 5th, 2014, 2:32 am #10

WOOF! wrote: I've been dragging my first issue of WOOF! for two months now, My own labour of love, written in sweat,sperm,snot and blood. And only 5 members of this forum found it worth the while ordering a copy for a measily E4,- (+3,15 int. shipping or 1,95 in The Netherlands).
When I started this magazine, I was thinking; who the hell would be interested in this stuff next to me?! Family and friends would buy it just to support me and I would find some shops who would sell it. I also knew for sure the cinehound and pre-cert members would be interested and instead of paying crazy ass prices for tapes, they might use some spare change to buy a copy.
None of this. 5 on this forum and 2 on pre-cert..... I don't want to throw a negative aura on my project because I think it's totally worth it, but this really needed to get out. I was boasting about being a member of two of sweetest fora considering obscure movies and knew you would have my back, but I guess I overestimated my status and/or your interest....
has i known of it id have taken one but i dont do paypal or pay online only by cash
WHEN THERE IS NO MORE ROOM IN HELL THE DEAD WILL WALK THE EARTH.