Dc,marvel and xfiles goodness

February 17th, 2016, 10:32 pm #1

Damn xfiles may have some lame episodes this year but some of them are just too damn funny I loved episode 5 of the xfiles so funny mulder on magic mushrooms tripping out doing line dancing and square dancing and in the badonkadonk video with the gunmen doesn't get better than that I recently started watching the vikings finished season 1 now I know why jeff loves this show so much it's good! Dc rules the tv the flash and arrow are so awesome love the earth 2 storyline in the flash better call saul just came back on I tried watching it today but I downloaded the wrong file so I will watch it tommorow people love super girl but it's not my thing yet and there's dead pool haven't seen it but looks kick ass! I also can't wait for March's dare devil what's your favorite TV or movie going on right now?

Code: Select all

[/html][html]
[html][/html]

February 18th, 2016, 6:03 pm #2

I'm waiting for Daredevil pretty anxiously, it's going to be awesome. I need to see Deadpool here soon also.

I tried getting into these newer DC shows but I just cant, i'm a bit picky about comic book stuff though.

February 23rd, 2016, 10:22 pm #3

Alot of people are skidish about the dc showe for some reason I was with arrow for a long time until I broke down and watched it last year thanks to my brother saying how good it was and the flash had arrow on alot so I almost had to watch arrow just for that reason

[/html][html]
[html][/html]

June 2nd, 2016, 10:17 pm #4

dude arrow is awesome.. one of my favorites so far.

always be yourself. un.ess you can be Oliver Queen... then always be Oliver Queen. lol

November 9th, 2016, 7:01 am #5

Oliver queen is awesome but his new B team is kinda lame accept for ragman he's awesome felicity is really pissing me off the writers made her such a bitch the last two seasons

[/html][html]
[html][/html]