Moderators: Bonesy, 3To3dSl0th, LornMind

The "wtf" just happened thread.

Joined: 3:29 AM - Mar 17, 2012

4:31 AM - Mar 17, 2012 #1

Hi everyone, it's me, Rey.

And I'm here to lurk.

First off?

The Best Scrubby Tager match, ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dlFVM15Wt8
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 10:10 AM - Jan 03, 2012

4:32 AM - Mar 17, 2012 #2

Reeeey

*pokepokepoke*

You do realize you're probably the only person on this forum that can actually upload matches, right?

*waits for someone to prove me wrong*
what
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 3:29 AM - Mar 17, 2012

4:33 AM - Mar 17, 2012 #3

gyppygirl2021 wrote:You do realize you're probably the only person on this forum that can actually upload matches, right?

*waits for someone to prove me wrong*
lol. Doesn't matter. As long as laughs are a result of it...

XD


*resumes lurking*
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 10:10 AM - Jan 03, 2012

4:35 AM - Mar 17, 2012 #4

shadowofchaos wrote:lol. Doesn't matter. As long as laughs are a result of it...

XD
Get posting, then. You've got lots of silly shit on your Youtube


...Actually, I think I'll get started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH4rRmV92J8

Enjoy your 5k double Legacy Edge!
what
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 3:29 AM - Mar 17, 2012

5:49 AM - Mar 17, 2012 #5

gyppygirl2021 wrote:...Actually, I think I'll get started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH4rRmV92J8

Enjoy your 5k double Legacy Edge!
"Somanyswords.avi. More like WHYDIDISNAKE.avi

Seriously... 5k from double Legacy Edge? XDDDDDD"

That description.

Honestly. 5k... from two Legacy Edges.

"What if there was no same move proration?"

Oh my gosh.


Next on the list:

This is revenge, btw.

This was back when you were first learning the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LtnGM-b57w
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 10:10 AM - Jan 03, 2012

5:51 AM - Mar 17, 2012 #6

shadowofchaos wrote:"Somanyswords.avi. More like WHYDIDISNAKE.avi

Seriously... 5k from double Legacy Edge? XDDDDDD"

That description.

Honestly. 5k... from two Legacy Edges.

"What if there was no same move proration?"

Oh my gosh.


Next on the list:

This is revenge, btw.

This was back when you were first learning the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LtnGM-b57w
Also, Unlimited Nu Works

Yeah, I was a nu~b back then. I've gotten better, but not by much xP
what
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 10:10 AM - Jan 03, 2012

6:06 AM - Mar 17, 2012 #7

[2:02:37 AM] Nightmare Fiction (Molly): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asCBu7pET-8

We need to link this to Abby and Gleam the next time they're both on.

(KIMOCHIII DAROU!?)
what
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 3:29 AM - Mar 17, 2012

6:09 AM - Mar 17, 2012 #8

wrote:[2:02:37 AM] Nightmare Fiction (Molly): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asCBu7pET-8

We need to link this to Abby and Gleam the next time they're both on.

(KIMOCHIII DAROU!?)
This text is not safe for work:
[+] Spoiler
[11:04:15 PM] shadowofchaos (Rey): Okay
[11:04:18 PM] shadowofchaos (Rey): so let's describe this video
[11:04:27 PM] shadowofchaos (Rey): Hazama uses his 5C for POSITIVE PRORATION
[11:04:35 PM] shadowofchaos (Rey): and then proceeds to sweep Litchi off her feet
[11:04:46 PM] shadowofchaos (Rey): Uses his projectiles to nail her onto the floor
[11:04:57 PM] shadowofchaos (Rey): then proceeds to use his snakes to make her feel good until she floats up into the sky
[11:04:58 PM] shadowofchaos (Rey): which I might add, all bite her in between her legs
[11:05:03 PM] shadowofchaos (Rey): he brings her down again
[11:05:14 PM] shadowofchaos (Rey): only to finish her off with 3 snakes at once... yelling KIMOCHIII DAROU
[11:05:38 PM] shadowofchaos (Rey): I believe I have done my job
[11:05:41 PM] shadowofchaos (Rey): *takes a bow*
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 7:27 PM - Dec 20, 2011

10:50 AM - Mar 21, 2012 #9

shadowofchaos wrote:The Best Scrubby Tager match, ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dlFVM15Wt8
To be honest that's the best Tager playing I've seen in EXTEND so far............
DeviantArt | Twitter | Tumblr | Artblog
Can only play Hazama, Kazuma and Jin because I'm terrible \ o/
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 5:07 PM - Dec 24, 2011

10:30 AM - Jun 03, 2012 #10

...

Y'know, I might as well update this.

I was Mu in the air and Smite was Tager on the ground, and he SAYS he inputted 623C to get Atomic Collider, yet what comes OUT is a 720C to give him the Genesic Emeral Tager Bust-

*shot, repeatedly. Then bazooka'd. Then firestorm'd. Then atom bombed. Then buried at a crossroads upside down with a stake through the heart.*
Quote
Like
Share