Moderators: Bonesy, 3To3dSl0th, LornMind

February 28th, 2012, 4:08 am #91

RagnaxTaokaka is one of my favorite ships. She is the only girl that canonically made him happy.
Tune your ear to the frequency of despair, and cross-reference by the longitude and latitude of a heart in agony.

February 29th, 2012, 3:29 am #92

Smitejr wrote:RagnaxTaokaka is one of my favorite ships. She is the only girl that canonically made him happy.
Yeah, Tao's one of the few people who can quell Ragna's anger at times. Plus, for all the times she annoys him, he doesn't rage at her like he does to Rachel and Noel (at times).

Though, admittingly, Taokaka seems a bit to child-like for relationships. Can't hurt to think about it though.
Darker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself...

That is coffee

November 25th, 2012, 4:01 am #93

Jin/Tsubaki, the pairing everyone wants to love and nobody wants to pair
Ragna/someone sane, which honestly rules out the entire cast. Maybe Litchi on her good days?
Azrael/Noel's cooking, the only foe worthy of his full power and his heart

November 25th, 2012, 1:38 pm #94

Whenever i see a Ragna x Rachel fanfic, i feel pity for the guy. Not only is his body wrecked beyond belief and his psyche is worse than most mental patients, but i`m pretty sure he`s not going to enjoy being engaged with her.

Then again, aside from the unlikely Tsubaki scenario, there really isn`t a girl in Blazblue where they would totally be lovers forever. (Aside from Bullet maybe who seems to be 100% Ragna, but female.)

But yeah, the only pairing i really don`t like to see in fanfics or fiction general is the only canon with solid evidence behind it: Nine and Jubei.
Because Terumi put it best: "Ah, love that goes beyond the boundaries of species. Sounds romantic, doesn`t it? But when you think about what that actually MEANS, its kind of... gross."
[+] Spoiler

Mai! You can`t do that! The future will be changed! You´ll create a time paradox!
GAME OVER

April 7th, 2014, 2:26 pm #95

New favorite pairings:

Ragna x Nu
Ragna x Celica
Kagura x Noel
Kagura x Kokonoe
Hazama x Izanami
Es x Touya
Mai x anyone but Taro
[+] Spoiler

Mai! You can`t do that! The future will be changed! You´ll create a time paradox!
GAME OVER

April 7th, 2014, 4:52 pm #96

I guess I should re-do this in light of CP

Ragna x Tsubaki
Ragna x Nu
Nu x Tsubaki
Kagura x Makoto
Amane x Rachel

April 7th, 2014, 4:54 pm #97

What does Nu x Tsubaki have to do with CP though? They don´t even meet.
And Kagura x Makoto would be a lot of pain.
[+] Spoiler

GAME OVER