euansmith
Major
Major

10:39 AM - Jul 27, 2017 #31

It is good to see someone getting some games in.

Not-not-kenny
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant
Not-not-kenny
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

11:37 AM - Aug 14, 2017 #32

"Did you see what that ... thing, did to Aber? Green lightning, just straight from its claw. And is it flesh or metal? Or both? Our bolts just ... bounce off it. For the love of the gods, please sire, let us leave before it..."

- Private Fogel

Private Feuerkraut is the youngest of the troop, but by no means the weakest. His hardiness and hairpin trigger temper quickly earned him the respect (and sometimes wariness) of his peers.

euansmith
Major
Major

4:00 PM - Aug 14, 2017 #33

That's some nice work on his shield.

Not-not-kenny
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant
Not-not-kenny
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

6:30 PM - Oct 10, 2017 #34

A sneak peek:

Ride the beast...

AceOfBlades
Warrant Officer First Class
AceOfBlades

3:33 AM - Oct 30, 2017 #35

You've done a great job at moving your warband members away from the out of the box empire hunters feel. Any more Skeletons in the works? The one you showed has such a nice and even regal feel and look to him that it would be a shame if he wasn't leading a small group through ruined streets.

Also wanted to say how much it looks like your painting has improved. Really good stuff, especially the work on Private Feuerkraut shield.

Not-not-kenny
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant
Not-not-kenny
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

11:34 AM - Oct 30, 2017 #36

Thank you so much

Regarding the skeleton, I've been eyeing the Shadespire Sepulchral Guard for potential companions so check this space for an update on that front

Not-not-kenny
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant
Not-not-kenny
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

4:53 PM - Sep 29, 2018 #37

I've been hard at work lately building some rowdy dirty boys and to help me I gave in to the temptations and bought the cawdor box and my god those are some good looking models. Anyway here's the fruits of my labour:

And then I also have some terrain which is just the Azyrite ruins I jazzed up a bit (I don't like it when ruined walls are just standing on their own so I had to put them on a base and put some rubble on it):