RaindropsMelody
Tomb Raider

June 19th, 2009, 9:30 pm #21

@Singstar - Should I set the limit higher, or is it being buggy?

@Keiry - Moving day... ish? Bet you're tired! It's always a pain to move into a new home. What's it like? Is it roomy? Get a second story bedroom? XD Or a pool? XD

This morning/last night (Like up until 1:30am) I couldn't go to sleep because I kept coming up with ideas for personal quotes and poems, and I just had to write them down. And my mind was busy anyway, so I couldn't sleep. Then I got woken up from an awesome dream to go to work with dad. He tore down a deck while I picked up the lumber, lugged it up a hill, (that just got longer and longer as the day went by) and loaded it on the trailer. I just got home and I'm really sore and tired. lol

Hehe, we were working out our pastors house, and he came out and said to me "Hey Tessa, heard you turned vegetarian, sense when do you switch Churches on me?" :imfao: (Slow people beware of confusing Joke. It was by the grace of God Him self that I even got it. lol)
The promises, hollow concessions
And innocent show of affection
I touch your hand, a hologram. Are you still there?

Singstar90210
Tomb Raider

June 19th, 2009, 9:35 pm #22

@ Tessa - correction. I've figured out the shortest way to fix it. No problems Sometimes I have an issue with paraphrasing. :pardon:

Interesting joke there. :lol:
I wish I got more riceballs. Now I'm hungry!

Speak softly and carry a big jo. - O'Leary-Liu

RaindropsMelody
Tomb Raider

June 20th, 2009, 9:18 pm #23

I've done nothing today... Nothing interesting.

Realised that I've turned my forum into a partial twitter by making this thread.
Writing at random moments through the day when I'm inspired, which has happened a lot...
Also doing my normal job of making an idiot out of my self on forums.
Mostly being bored.

What an interesting life I lead...

JustADogChasingCars
Tomb Raider

June 24th, 2009, 12:24 am #24

actually, it's a lot smaller than our last house. it's a one story house. but now we'll have more money to spend on stupid things i don't really need but want anyway, so i'm happy, lol.

"I'm not mad at all. I'm just differently sane." -- ThE JoKeR

Singstar90210
Tomb Raider

June 24th, 2009, 9:03 pm #25

Awesome.
I've just been reading a motivational book (like I need motivation nowadays... :showoff: ), volunteering, trying to run away from my summer reading and my parents' political rambling, planning for volunteering tomorrow... :angel-not:

And I just got awesome khakis from Lucky Brand Jeans. They're really cute and they have really good pockets to hold my cell phone, spare change, and all of my other non-essentials.

RaindropsMelody
Tomb Raider

June 27th, 2009, 11:49 pm #26

I've spent the day hanging out at our local game store playing CoD 4 online, and mostly watching my brother play. And then took some pictures of around where I live - in a moving car - while eating. It was either crappy pictures, or food all over me. I wound up wi- *Random stinging bug lands on desk. Trying to get bug away safely without getting stung*...................

*Ahem* Anyway, I wound up with crappy pictures aaaand food all over me.....

Now I'm just watching random YT vids... And putting off uploading crappy pictures...

Singstar90210
Tomb Raider

June 28th, 2009, 12:11 am #27

I've just been mourning for a couple of days. Yesterday I had a lack of sleep. Today I have a headache. I've been listening to the song Scream nonstop and watching the Rabbit Dance scene on Moonwalker. But I've been trying to live a "normal" life since his passing. I went to my martial arts class and did some math (the one subject I hate).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNl2Pm9-7Vk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-f9SYJOnIs (amazing dance @ 7:10!)

JustADogChasingCars
Tomb Raider

July 8th, 2009, 4:10 am #28

today, i did absolutely nothing except reread breaking dawn. ^.^

"I'm not mad at all. I'm just differently sane." -- ThE JoKeR

RaindropsMelody
Tomb Raider

July 9th, 2009, 2:12 am #29

Chatted on MSN, read some book my grandmother lent to me, (Shoot. Me.) and nothing really. I wrote a little, but most of the day I've been off in my own little world day dreaming...

Singstar90210
Tomb Raider

July 12th, 2009, 4:26 am #30

Today I just took my test for my martial arts promotion. If I pass, I'll be 3rd Kyu, which is about 2 "belts" away from black. I say "belts" because I actually stick with the same belt for about 2 years or so. I hope I pass because I had to train extremely hard for a week and I'm really drained since I had to learn over 30 techniques under a week!