Yuku Private messages and albums have been migrated

MoleDJ

06 Oct 2017, 19:20 #21

try "canadian baiken.u" all lowercase

Orlena Marie

06 Oct 2017, 19:41 #23

Canadian bAiken wrote: I can't log in.  Maybe because my name  has a space in it.  I tried Canadian bAiken.u, Canadian-bAiken.u, Canadian_bAiken.u, and ....nothing.  
Canadian bAiken.u

It isn't because of the space.  I wouldn't think it would be because of the bAiken either. Be sure you follow the instructions. I was a bit confused  myself, but it worked.

Orlena Marie.u

~*~

Canadian bAiken

06 Oct 2017, 19:46 #24

Orlena Marie, Canadian bAiken.u  did not work for me.

MoleDJ's suggestion to use all lower case worked and I can get in now.  

As you can see in the instructions quoted below, Chris' example does show her name in upper case, which is why I also used upper case letters where mine were as well.  The instructions should have told us to use all lower case.  
Logging in:
Please make sure to always use your extension when signing in. You will not be able to sign in without your user extension.
Extension is username + .u or .boardname
Example: Chrisw.u or Chrisw.yukitagazette
The password to use here is your Yuku password.
Still annoyed that we have to have so many usernames and passwords for different places/aspects of the Tapatalk system.  So many that I've had to add them to my password diary to keep them all straight.

winter

06 Oct 2017, 20:07 #25

You can use Tapatalk ID to login to both the support group here and the archive group, If your email matches we will be able to detect and log you in automatically. 

Canadian bAiken

06 Oct 2017, 20:09 #26

Ah, okay. Thanks, Winter.  Currently, my login info for here is different than for that.  I'll try it out next time.

genieliz

07 Oct 2017, 00:18 #27

Thanks Chris,   Now I get it

UPDATE:  I checked my messages and only the ones I have posted since the board migrated to TT are visible - I thought the PMs from Yuku were going to be migrated across?  If so where do I find them

Does that mean that to view old messages I have to sign out of my board and then resign in using an extension .u - then after viewing them sign out again and back into my usual user name & password??  I hope not as that is very fiddly & time consuming

Looks like I will have to wait until the Photo Album/Gallery gets set up to access photos easily  - I can actually see my old photos when signed in with my usual username & password so not sure why I have to sign in with an extension to do the same thing

Liz
Last edited by genieliz on 07 Oct 2017, 03:32, edited 3 times in total.

ryld

07 Oct 2017, 01:38 #28

What am I doing wrong?

Neither ryld.u nor ryld.acu work for me.
Come to Christ not as a buyer or as a merchant, but as a beggar.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/acu/

yankale17

07 Oct 2017, 02:08 #29

winter wrote: You can use Tapatalk ID to login to both the support group here and the archive group, If your email matches we will be able to detect and log you in automatically. 
Well, it did not work for me.  Here I'm using a slightly different username. 
Now I'm not sure about the following:  

"Logging in:

Please make sure to always use your extension when signing in. You will not be able to sign in without your user extension.
Extension is username + .u or .boardname
Example: Chrisw.u or Chrisw.yukitagazette
The password to use here is your Yuku password."

I'm always logged in. If for any reason I'm disconnected, do I have to add an extension? (I'm, a MYFF refugee...🙃)
MYFF Forum member since 2009, TT forum member since 2017

renegal59

07 Oct 2017, 06:57 #30

I can't sign in at all....keep getting red writing