Joined: 2:51 PM - Jul 21, 2017

11:55 AM - Sep 12, 2017 #31

If you put in a code and don't like what you see then just go back into extensions - and remove the code and hit "submit"
Like
Share

Joined: 10:28 AM - Sep 11, 2017

12:02 PM - Sep 12, 2017 #32

Christine Bennetts wrote: If you put in a code and don't like what you see then just go back into extensions - and remove the code and hit "submit"

Ahhhh.,, I see... so your changes are reversible by deleting that added code. That is reassuring. Thank you. It's such a shame I had to ask. It should be the first thing in the tutorial 😄
Like
Share

Joined: 2:51 PM - Jul 21, 2017

12:05 PM - Sep 12, 2017 #33

Frankonline wrote: Ahhhh.,, I see... so your changes are reversible by deleting that added code. That is reassuring. Thank you. It's such a shame I had to ask. It should be the first thing in the tutorial 😄
I found out by trial and error.  Must have changed the colours etc 20 times and my members were wondering what magical experience they were getting next.  The people on here are so kind and helpful, and some of them seem to know as much, if not more, than the support crew.  They have saved me countless times!
Like
Share

Joined: 10:37 PM - Sep 14, 2017

10:45 PM - Sep 14, 2017 #34

Hi
Do I have to submit a ticket for migration, or I just wait? prosupport activated but still on old forum... thank you.
Like
Share

Joined: 1:43 AM - Jul 21, 2017

9:12 AM - Sep 15, 2017 #35

just wait.
If you have a nice skin, take screenshots, save images etc so it can be reconstructed later, what you see here is what your board will look like.
for skin design and help >>> https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ching
Like
Share

Joined: 8:17 PM - Sep 16, 2017

8:20 PM - Sep 16, 2017 #36

Hi guys, my name is Corey, I'm a founder and Admin for the site scaleavenue.com, we were brought over here from myfreeforums. After the update, it seems none of our accounts are accessible, the site treats it as though our passwords are incorrect, even mine. We have manual approval set up for all new accounts as well, which means no one can even create a new account to get in. Please advise.
Like
Share

Joined: 2:28 AM - Apr 20, 2017

5:30 AM - Sep 19, 2017 #37

Hi Corey,

Check your private messages :)
Like
Share

Joined: 2:28 AM - Apr 20, 2017

5:31 AM - Sep 19, 2017 #38

iOlja wrote: Hi
Do I have to submit a ticket for migration, or I just wait? prosupport activated but still on old forum... thank you.
What is your link please?
Like
Share

Joined: 2:35 PM - Sep 01, 2017

8:09 PM - Sep 21, 2017 #39

is there any time peroid for the shout box to be available?
Like
Share