Welcome to Migration Support - FAQs

OpalGirl10

06 Sep 2017, 01:48 #21

Whiz, you need to post a separate topic for that to be handled.  The Forum Migration Forum probably would be the best place for your post.  ChrisW and TT were able to handle most requests within a few days (depending upon whether its the weekend or not).

Frankonline

11 Sep 2017, 09:47 #22

I just managed to get into this forum after the MYFF SUPPORT FORUM closed suddenly without warning and without any advice as to what to do to get here WITHOUT INSTALLING ANY APP. . It's been an absolute nightmare jumping through hoops just to find this place and get it to recognise me. The tale of woe I've left behind in the MYFF support forum is epic. 
Still, I appear to be here so I can tell my other admins what to do to find this place without installing apps..

Frankonline

11 Sep 2017, 09:50 #23

It,I just managed to get into this forum after the MYFF SUPPORT FORUM closed suddenly without warning and without any advice as to what to do to get here WITHOUT INSTALLING ANY APP. . It's been an absolute nightmare jumping through hoops just to find this place and get it to recognise me. The tale of woe I've left behind in the MYFF support forum is epic 

Still, I appear to be here so I can tell my other admins what to do to find this place without installing apps..

Edit: sorry for the double post, but I kept getting BAD GATEWAY whilst trying to post.

MamodForums

11 Sep 2017, 11:37 #24

We paid for ad free on MYFF For a year and we are now getting bombarded with ads now we are on Tapatalk  - please help!!

mamodforums.co.uk

yankale17

11 Sep 2017, 17:13 #25

Hello (TT)Chris,

I have contacted you last week on MYFF support forum. 

I was not able to register on this support forum using my regular username: yankale.
So I registered using yankale17. 

My forum in Hebrew is still disabled: https://www.tapatalk.com/?url=error.dis ... hvilisrael

On my other forum in English: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/israeltrail

people have serious problems with registration. One got a message as if she is a spammer. 
Addtionally I cannot post a logo and banner even though I can upload them. 

Both forums are used by hikers of the Israel National trail.
The Hebrew forum by Israelis and the English forum by hikers from all over the world.  

Both forums (with the myfastforum domain) are refrenced in the hiking guide books of the trail
of which I'm the author.

It is becoming more urgent by the day to fix both forums. KIndly speed up the process. 

Thaks a lot for your kind response.
Yankale .
MYFF Forum member since 2009, TT forum member since 2017

Andy03

11 Sep 2017, 17:31 #26

You may want to send an email to Tapatalk at support@tapatalk.com with these issues. Sometimes responses here can be a bit slow at times.

Or if you're able to get to your Tapatalk Console (Manage Settings > Tapatalk Console) I believe there's a way to submit a ticket.
Andy03 or Ashley | FreeForums user since 2010 | Previous FF Support Forum Post Total: 210
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/galaxydesigns/index.php ~ For Pre-Made Designs & Tutorials ~ Now Open

yankale17

11 Sep 2017, 17:36 #27

Thanks
MYFF Forum member since 2009, TT forum member since 2017

Frankonline

12 Sep 2017, 10:00 #28

We migrated a couple of days ago from MYFF So I'm trying to find my way around customisation. Yes I've looked at the tutorials but they go straight into talking about CSS codes, and I've seen lots of examples of CSS to achieve various things.
However the most basic and fundamental question has not been answered, at least I've not seen it anywhere.

Where is this code located?  I am used to going into a template and being able to see and edit the codes for the various parts of the forum.  This platform does not seem to be revealing any codes to me. 

When I go into the ACP, all I can find regarding coding is in the tab called "extensions" there is an empty box where codes can be entered. However I cannot see the existing code that should be already there. Am I missing something? Am I looking in the wrong place? Is this where your custom code or shared code is pasted? I'm confused. 
Please enlighten me.

Thank you.

genieliz

12 Sep 2017, 10:22 #29

Frank,  You are in the right place in the ACP - Extensions as to where CSS code is added
The box will be empty until you add code yourself - that is if you want changes on your forum or perhaps a skin made for you to customize your board? 

There are some wonderful people on this forum (members) who will list the code if you let them know what you are trying to achieve

If you are happy with the plain look of the basic tapatalk forum ( like this one) you will be able to change the colours, add a banner & customize it to suit yourself - under Manage Settings - Customize look a feel

Liz

Frankonline

12 Sep 2017, 10:39 #30

Thank you Liz for your prompt reply.  Is there any fail safe in this system where you can go back if it all goes wrong?  I am not used to not being able to see the existing coding that will be affected by anything typed in that box. On MyFF we could practice on a spare skin which only I could see, and I could always go back to a copy of the entire coding if it went wrong.

Thanks j