Upload plugin xml file

Upload plugin xml file

director5

27 Oct 2017, 21:04 #1

I went through all the steps install the tapatalk plugin for IPBoard.  I then check the status of my site using the following: 

https://siteowners.tapatalk.com

and get the following error message:

"We're not able to detect the Tapatalk Plugin working correctly in your site. Try reinstalling Tapatalk Plugin, check the file permission and make sure it is installed correctly."

When I go to my System > Plugins 
there is no plugin showing (I followed the directions above and removed the plugin). I thought it would install the plug in when I installed the tar file in System > Applications > Install 
but it didn't. I opened the tar zip file to see if there is an xml file for the plugin but there isn't. I have looked at this page and don't see a solution. Can anyone help? 

director5

29 Oct 2017, 01:27 #2

Found the Tapatalk.xml file located in the following folder of the new IP Suite v.1.4.5.tar (after opening up): interface > Tapatalk.xml

Tried uploading this file to IP Suite adminCP > System > Plugins 

and still got the same error message. Then I found the following thread which others are having the same issue. I will not be posting here any more but in the thread I discovered others are having the same issue.