Tapatalk ID (Single Sign On to all Tapatalk Groups)

Christine Bennetts

10 Nov 2017, 17:01 #81

james73_2007 wrote: Have to agree. It would be good if we could turn this off, or if the pop-up window has a "Never show this message again" option.
"Never show this message again"..........  is a DREAM decision.  Please God make this happen.

PAUL23

10 Nov 2017, 21:24 #82

james73_2007 wrote: Have to agree. It would be good if we could turn this off, or if the pop-up window has a "Never show this message again" option.
👍👏

poll western

11 Nov 2017, 20:34 #83

DaveCov wrote: It's all well and good having a single Tapatalk ID - but only if you want one! Members of my forum who do not have a Tapatalk ID are getting fed up being asked to "Upgrade to Tapatalk ID" when they logon to my forum.

They are not interested in the slightest in having a Tapatalk ID - and why should they be? It has been a bad enough experience having to suffer a forced migration to Tapatalk but this is making some of my members even more hacked off.

There must be a way of disabling the annoying message that appears on my forum completely. If so, please do it.

Dave
👍

aagtje

12 Nov 2017, 21:31 #84

I had to log-in to our board today and after logging in with my existing forum name and password (so NOT with a TT-ID) this window did not pop up any more.... Could it be that Tapatalk answered our prayers?

poll western

20 Nov 2017, 13:41 #85

@aagtje
I used the uBlock Origin and I did not see again no annoying window

JayDow

01 Dec 2017, 15:28 #86

yay edit  FAQ 
Last edited by JayDow on 12 Dec 2017, 12:53, edited 2 times in total.

drdockter

12 Dec 2017, 05:58 #87

Chrisw wrote:Hi everyone,

We are getting closer to rolling out the global sign-on. If you would like to have it enabled at your forum early and have a sneak preview, please feel free to post a link to your forum here, and we'll enable it for you.

Thanks!
Is love anything that makes this experience easier. I’m new. Need to get two forums up. This is so far a ridiculous experience. Looks like it should be simple but not even close.

Anywhere to find help ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy

12 Dec 2017, 08:31 #88

@drdockter do you have trouble setting up new forums? how can we help you?

drdockter

12 Dec 2017, 15:33 #89

Howdy wrote:@drdockter do you have trouble setting up new forums? how can we help you?
Forums are set up... just name. Won’t let me log in. I don’t understand at all how to get them functioning. There’s not much on tapatalk that’s simple or clear. My hubby and I both have unique user names and can’t even find each other in search. I found one friend. She didn’t e en know how I found her. Ive yet to find anyone who understand how tapatalk works. Why are there not simple simple learning guides on this app plus it keeps telling you to go to a desktop. Why do I have a mobile app if I need a desktop to run it? This app is so recommended and I’m wanting to love it but so far I’m lost and getting mad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy

13 Dec 2017, 03:54 #90

These are not hard to tackle problems. Let us help you to sort them out. 
On which form do you have these problems? URL?

1. Forums are set up... just name. Won’t let me log in. I don’t understand at all how to get them functioning. There’s not much on tapatalk that’s simple or clear. 
Were you trying to log in via the App or the website? Did you use a Tapatalk ID to log in or forum ID? Can you PM me the detail? I'll get your accounts sorted out 

2. My hubby and I both have unique user names and can’t even find each other in search. I found one friend. She didn’t e en know how I found her. Ive yet to find anyone who understand how tapatalk works. 
What names couldn't you find through the search? Was it on the App or the Web. On which forum? You found a friend and she didn't even know how you found her. Do you know how you found her? You'll find plenty of Tapatalk Savvies here on the support forum. Don't be shy to ask any questions. 

3.  Why are there not simple simple learning guides on this app plus it keeps telling you to go to a desktop. Why do I have a mobile app if I need a desktop to run it? 
Can you tell us where you see a message that keeps on telling you to go to a desktop? Perhaps send us a screenshot. 

We have a tutorial board for site owners if you didn't notice. https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tutorial/
We'll continue to add more user related tutorials but in terms of App features and functions, a lot of them are very self-explanatory and intuitive.