WoltLab Burning Board 4.x Series Tapatalk Plugin Version 1.3.0 released
After long time without update, here is the version 1.3.0 of the Tapatalk plugin for WBB. It was tested with latest WBB version.
From this lines we want to thanks Sascha "SoftCreatR" Greuel for all the work and effort he done in this plugin. Thanks Sascha
And now, here is the changelog
- Updated Tapatalk core plugin to last version.
- Removal of email engagement functions.
- Some changes in code to access Tapatalk servers, this will improve push and sso response time.
- Removed welcome screen when browsing forum from mobile browsers.
- New bbcode parser, this will make post rendered much better than in previous versions. This include various fixes for existing BBCodes applied (e.g. "attach", "spoiler" & "quote")
- Added custom bbcode replacement option.
- Added support for post report
- Improved Google indexing compatibility
- Updated smarbanner with last version and improved the code to show it to be failure tolerant.
- Solved issue with go to last unread post
- Solved issue with get_online_users
- Solved issue with user post search
- Solved issue with upload attachment in conversations
- Solved issue in reset password function
- Other minor issues solved