Most of the issues with your forum are commonly resolved by updating Tapatalk Plug-in. This tutorial will guide you with steps to update plug-in for Kunena. Check this link here to know if you already have the latest plug-in installed.
Supported Version: Kunena 4 and Kunena 5
Before you begin:
Download the latest plug-in package on this link. You can click on the change log link for each versions to know more about what has been updated. Next, unzip the package. You should see a folder named 'mobiquo'. Upload the entire 'mobiquo' folder and only this folder to your forum system root directory. After a successful upload, you are now ready to update the plug-in, make sure that you are logged in as Administrator on your forum.
- Log-in to Administration Control Panel (AdminCP).
- Navigate to Extensions and click on Install Extensions.
3. Go to Install tab and in Upload Package file section, upload the zip plug-in package (plg_system_tapatalk.zip) No need to unzip the file.
To know that your plug-in has been updated successfully, it will show the most recent version you installed. Go to Manage tab, search Tapatalk and ensure the version is the latest.
- Plug-in Update Guide for VBulletin
- Plug-in Update Guide for IPBoard
- Plug-in Update Guide for MyBB
- Plug-in Update Guide for phpBB
- Plug-in Update Guide for Woltlab
- Plug-in Update Guide for SMF
- Plug-in Update Guide for Xenforo