Old yuku forum hasn't migrated

Joined: 7:52 AM - Nov 09, 2017

8:01 AM - Nov 09, 2017 #1

Hi there,

I was an admin in this Pokemon RP forum:

https://ticklishpokemon12967.yuku.com

It was left abandoned but lots of people used it as a sort of archive/reference for their character story plots, etc. I was wondering if it were possible to resurrect it and migrate it to Tapatalk? The main problem was the original creator of that forum was incredibly negligent and never came back, but before he left he did give me admin powers to manage it. I never got an e-mail about this migration, and I've only found out about this recently. I tried to use the yuku support email, but it bounced so I came here to ask.

If any of the support staff can help here it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 7:52 AM - Nov 09, 2017

5:07 AM - Nov 18, 2017 #2

So... anyone going to answer my question or give me an e-mail address I can actually use to ask this?
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 10:12 AM - Feb 08, 2009

6:16 AM - Nov 18, 2017 #3

We will see what we can do. It is probably got left off due to no activity at all.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 7:52 AM - Nov 09, 2017

2:45 PM - Nov 22, 2017 #4

winter wrote: We will see what we can do. It is probably got left off due to no activity at all.
Thanks for the reply. Please let me know if it's salvageable or not.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 2:41 PM - Nov 24, 2017

2:45 PM - Nov 24, 2017 #5

I'm having a similar issue w/ my old Yuku forum.  It hasn't had any traffic since January of this year but I need to archive some of the information from the boards.  Can you see if you can restore the link?  I received an email from Tapatalk in December 2016 with the following link:

* Your site is deep-linked in app via [https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... fid=119473]

But the link doesn't work (Page Not Found error).
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 2:28 AM - Apr 20, 2017

6:35 PM - Nov 28, 2017 #6

Lechensko wrote: Hi there,

I was an admin in this Pokemon RP forum:

https://ticklishpokemon12967.yuku.com

It was left abandoned but lots of people used it as a sort of archive/reference for their character story plots, etc. I was wondering if it were possible to resurrect it and migrate it to Tapatalk? The main problem was the original creator of that forum was incredibly negligent and never came back, but before he left he did give me admin powers to manage it. I never got an e-mail about this migration, and I've only found out about this recently. I tried to use the yuku support email, but it bounced so I came here to ask.

If any of the support staff can help here it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Your board has been migrated :)

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ticklishpokemon12967/
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 2:28 AM - Apr 20, 2017

6:36 PM - Nov 28, 2017 #7

Nitsudbocaj97 wrote: I'm having a similar issue w/ my old Yuku forum.  It hasn't had any traffic since January of this year but I need to archive some of the information from the boards.  Can you see if you can restore the link?  I received an email from Tapatalk in December 2016 with the following link:

* Your site is deep-linked in app via [https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... fid=119473]

But the link doesn't work (Page Not Found error).
What is the link to the actual board please?
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 7:52 AM - Nov 09, 2017

9:44 AM - Dec 07, 2017 #8

Chrisw wrote: Your board has been migrated :)

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ticklishpokemon12967/
Thank you so much! :)
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 2:28 AM - Apr 20, 2017

5:56 PM - Dec 07, 2017 #9

You're welcome :)
Quote
Like
Share