IP.Suite 4.2 and Tapatalk 1.4

IP.Suite 4.2 and Tapatalk 1.4

July 26th, 2017, 3:18 am #1

You need to provide clearer instructions, I've deleted the plugin and old folder. I then proceeded to 'install' this 'app' and my Tapatalk panel says the plugin status has failed.

Why lock the other topic also? This seems very rushed.

July 26th, 2017, 3:56 am #2

The settings aren't saving, if I fill the details in and then click 'save' - it appears fie but when I refresh they're empty.

Also you need to add a language string.

'menu__chat_chat_settings' is the title at the top of the application settings.

July 26th, 2017, 11:10 am #3

joeymuk wrote: You need to provide clearer instructions, I've deleted the plugin and old folder. I then proceeded to 'install' this 'app' and my Tapatalk panel says the plugin status has failed.

Why lock the other topic also? This seems very rushed.
Same here. Installed via the IPS 4.2 ACP. App installed but Tapatalk dashboard shows the plug-in is not working.

July 26th, 2017, 7:25 pm #4

I managed to get the settings to save by uninstalling the application and re-installing it.

Disappointing upgrade, support told me to follow the very basic guide that is very, very unclear. If it was that easy - I wouldn't be writing this. Please look into this Tapatalk.

July 27th, 2017, 2:07 am #5

Im followed the instructions which are not bad at all. I first removed the plugin, then remove the mobiquo folder  ...then I go under System>Applications (under site features)>  I click on the Install button, choose the .tar file I downloaded (1.4.1) and then hit the install button. Then I get the error which has been attached.  Anyone else getting this? 
DG_error.PNG

July 27th, 2017, 2:35 am #6

damian015 wrote:Im followed the instructions which are not bad at all. I first removed the plugin, then remove the mobiquo folder  ...then I go under System>Applications (under site features)>  I click on the Install button, choose the .tar file I downloaded (1.4.1) and then hit the install button. Then I get the error which has been attached.  Anyone else getting this? 
DG_error.PNG
Check your admin has full permissions. If you get beyond this, you'll see why the instructions are poor. Good luck!

July 27th, 2017, 3:01 am #7

notts-joe wrote: Check your admin has full permissions. If you get beyond this, you'll see why the instructions are poor. Good luck!
I checked, full permissions

July 27th, 2017, 3:04 am #8

damian015 wrote: I checked, full permissions
Full permissions for the ACP? It will be an issue with the application in this case. You'll have to wait for the Tapatalk team.

July 27th, 2017, 4:53 am #9

Latest version fixes the issues, yet does any other admins have issues with posting new topics? I get an error message every time.

Others can submit discussions fine.

July 27th, 2017, 12:22 pm #10

I have the same identical problem, I installed the application after deleting the plugin but it does not work. In which menu you now configure the plugin (api key) etc. Which was previously in plugins? Now there is only application without configuration menu.