IP.Suite 4.2 and Tapatalk 1.4

IP.Suite 4.2 and Tapatalk 1.4

joeymuk
Joined: 23 Sep 2014, 00:33

26 Jul 2017, 02:18 #1

You need to provide clearer instructions, I've deleted the plugin and old folder. I then proceeded to 'install' this 'app' and my Tapatalk panel says the plugin status has failed.

Why lock the other topic also? This seems very rushed.
Reply

joeymuk
Joined: 23 Sep 2014, 00:33

26 Jul 2017, 02:56 #2

The settings aren't saving, if I fill the details in and then click 'save' - it appears fie but when I refresh they're empty.

Also you need to add a language string.

'menu__chat_chat_settings' is the title at the top of the application settings.
Reply

Weatherman
Joined: 18 Jul 2017, 23:02

26 Jul 2017, 10:10 #3

joeymuk wrote: You need to provide clearer instructions, I've deleted the plugin and old folder. I then proceeded to 'install' this 'app' and my Tapatalk panel says the plugin status has failed.

Why lock the other topic also? This seems very rushed.
Same here. Installed via the IPS 4.2 ACP. App installed but Tapatalk dashboard shows the plug-in is not working.
Reply

joeymuk
Joined: 23 Sep 2014, 00:33

26 Jul 2017, 18:25 #4

I managed to get the settings to save by uninstalling the application and re-installing it.

Disappointing upgrade, support told me to follow the very basic guide that is very, very unclear. If it was that easy - I wouldn't be writing this. Please look into this Tapatalk.
Reply

damian015
Joined: 27 Jul 2017, 00:58

27 Jul 2017, 01:07 #5

Im followed the instructions which are not bad at all. I first removed the plugin, then remove the mobiquo folder  ...then I go under System>Applications (under site features)>  I click on the Install button, choose the .tar file I downloaded (1.4.1) and then hit the install button. Then I get the error which has been attached.  Anyone else getting this? 
DG_error.PNG
Reply

notts-joe
Joined: 23 Sep 2014, 01:15

27 Jul 2017, 01:35 #6

damian015 wrote:Im followed the instructions which are not bad at all. I first removed the plugin, then remove the mobiquo folder  ...then I go under System>Applications (under site features)>  I click on the Install button, choose the .tar file I downloaded (1.4.1) and then hit the install button. Then I get the error which has been attached.  Anyone else getting this? 
DG_error.PNG
Check your admin has full permissions. If you get beyond this, you'll see why the instructions are poor. Good luck!
Reply

damian015
Joined: 27 Jul 2017, 00:58

27 Jul 2017, 02:01 #7

notts-joe wrote: Check your admin has full permissions. If you get beyond this, you'll see why the instructions are poor. Good luck!
I checked, full permissions
Reply

notts-joe
Joined: 23 Sep 2014, 01:15

27 Jul 2017, 02:04 #8

damian015 wrote: I checked, full permissions
Full permissions for the ACP? It will be an issue with the application in this case. You'll have to wait for the Tapatalk team.
Reply

notts-joe
Joined: 23 Sep 2014, 01:15

27 Jul 2017, 03:53 #9

Latest version fixes the issues, yet does any other admins have issues with posting new topics? I get an error message every time.

Others can submit discussions fine.
Reply

marcomv
Joined: 27 Jul 2017, 04:41

27 Jul 2017, 11:22 #10

I have the same identical problem, I installed the application after deleting the plugin but it does not work. In which menu you now configure the plugin (api key) etc. Which was previously in plugins? Now there is only application without configuration menu.
Reply