PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats
PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats

7:59 AM - Nov 24, 2013 #1846

I had a bit of a mental breakdown today and passed out for a bit...not good. owo'

Self-proclaimed biggest fan of Tamagotchi <3

Heretic
Child

9:40 AM - Nov 28, 2013 #1847

I am sad because I haven't talked with my friend for 2 weeks. :<

binary
Tama Zone Immortals
binary
Tama Zone Immortals

4:37 PM - Nov 30, 2013 #1848

Late last night we unexpectedly discovered that one of our family member's passport had expired. This morning we cancelled our family trip to Japan. We were supposed to be boarding the airplane right now.

The next opportunity for a family trip will be next May or June.

-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals
-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals

9:21 PM - Nov 30, 2013 #1849

Oh no! That's so unfortunate. Sorry to hear it, binary. :(

Ra,
Please be sure to read our Rules and Guidelines; ignorance is not an excuse!
YouTube Channel: RaTamaZone
IG Page: RaTamaZone

binary
Tama Zone Immortals
binary
Tama Zone Immortals

1:25 AM - Dec 08, 2013 #1850

My zombie pigman pal was injured during a ghast's attack on me, and somehow this turned his clan against me, leading to death #1. (note to self: using a baked potato to defend yourself against angry zombie pigmen is ineffective.) After respawning, I tried to sneak back to grab the equipment I was carrying at the time. The last thing I saw before death #2 was a zombie pigmen... wearing the full set of my diamond armour. :cry:

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars

2:44 AM - Dec 08, 2013 #1851

Oh binary, minecraft again. Sorry that happened.

PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats
PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats

4:54 AM - Dec 08, 2013 #1852

One of the screws in my brand new TamaOtch is jammed! It needs new batteries but I can't get the screw oouuuut ;~;

WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries
WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries

1:04 AM - Dec 14, 2013 #1853

Digimon Unlimited has been taken off Google Play with no explanation in sight. My Christmas is pretty much ruined now. :(
Currently raising...
Tamagotchi P's Missy Santatchi
Digimon Unlimited ClavisAngemon

ichiro.malfoy
Tama Zone High ranks
ichiro.malfoy
Tama Zone High ranks

4:07 AM - Dec 14, 2013 #1854

My good friend and I have so many plans for the Holidays - we're going skating, bowling, hang out, watch movies and all that... until he started dating some girl and started ditching me on our plans. So much for Happy Holidays.

Chaowzee
Tama Zone Superstars
Chaowzee
Tama Zone Superstars

12:13 AM - Dec 19, 2013 #1855

ichiro.malfoy @ Dec 14 2013, 05:07 AM wrote: My good friend and I have so many plans for the Holidays - we're going skating, bowling, hang out, watch movies and all that... until he started dating some girl and started ditching me on our plans. So much for Happy Holidays.
Oh my goodness. I can sympathise entirely with you, Ichiro! My friends have been so engrossed in their relationships lately, too. Hugs! :heart:
Switch FC: SW - 4317 - 4871 - 9600
Pocket Camp ID: 2708 5518 637

[ Twitter ]

9:39 AM - Dec 19, 2013 #1856

I opened up my new santagotch last night to remove the batteries (I'm paranoid about corrosion) and the head of the second screw broke off. I wasn't too bummed out because there's at least one screw to hold the battery cover on.

Earlier this evening I decided to open up my brand new purple devil. Both heads broke off. The tama I wanted most of all is now practically non-functional. Hooray.

:(

WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries
WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries

3:59 AM - Dec 22, 2013 #1857

Bandai America blew it this time. The Digimon Fusion Loader released in the US is NOT a v-pet or quest game of any kind. It's a glorified noise maker. As if taking Digimon Unlimited off of Google Play wasn't bad enough.

No money from me for Bandai America until Tamagotchi Friends comes out. And that will probably be the last thing I ever buy from them. They're just not trying anymore unless it's going towards their Power Rangers cash cow.
Currently raising...
Tamagotchi P's Missy Santatchi
Digimon Unlimited ClavisAngemon

PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats
PerotchiDreamer
Tama Zone Greats

5:23 AM - Dec 22, 2013 #1858

@WarOmnimon: That certainly is a disappointment. :(

I've been sick for the past few days but hopefully I'll get better soon.

6:03 AM - Dec 23, 2013 #1859

I may have gotten my tamas back earlier than expected, but instead of using the right tool the watch repairman cut into the plastic of my pink devil to try remove the stuck screw leaving deep scratches on the exterior. He then clamped my purple devil for whatever reason so now there are giant rough scuffs and scratched paint on each side. He also lost the devil's tab and ripped my santa box to open it instead of opening it normally.

Best thing is i have no recourse. At all. Fixes rolexes and omegas? Yeah right.

SamJJE101
Tama Zone Superstars
SamJJE101
Tama Zone Superstars

11:29 AM - Dec 23, 2013 #1860

I've been anticipating the arrival of my new debit card for at least a week now... after growing impatient, I decided to check with my online bank to see what was going on. Turns out, my request for a new card was actually denied a couple of days after I requested it, and I wasn't properly notified.

I then found out that this was because of the type of account I had, so I decided I would open a new account... then it asked me to check if all of my information was up to date, and sure enough the one thing that was outdated (my phone number) was the one thing I had to call the bank about for "security reasons".

Upon punching in a series of numbers to get through the automated messages and actually talk to a real person, I was then greeted to what felt like hundreds more security questions to prove that I was in fact me.

If that wasn't bad enough, one of the questions was about what I'd purchased recently, which I'd purchased today but opted not to take a receipt for since I never usually need them. Then when I went to check how much I did spend online, my online bank wouldn't let me log in.

Finally I got around this by answering a few more questions. The women then asked me why I was wanting to change my phone number, and I answered that I wanted to open a new account... instead, she offered to simply change my current account to the new one, without having to change any account numbers or notify my workplace of an account change. Furthermore, she put in a request for my debit card for me, which I had to confirm when I logged on next.

So then I went to log onto my online bank again, and sure enough, it still wouldn't let me in. I had to go through and change my online bank password, which I guess wasn't bad since I had to give it away to get the mobile number changed, and sure enough everything was as I was told it was - my old account was simply switched over to the new one, and I confirmed the request for a debit card.

So although it was a major time consuming mess, I guess it worked out in the end. Still, I just wish I'd looked at this earlier because now there's no hope of me getting it before Christmas and getting the Tamagotchi Friends before the new year. :(