Valentine Art Contest!

cyann
Tama Zone Immortals
cyann
Tama Zone Immortals

Feb 10 2009, 04:36 PM #1

In honor of Valentine's Day, Tama Zone is hosting a Valentine Art Contest!

It's time to show your love for Tamas and Tama Zone, with art.

Here are the rules:

1. You must use this template for your entry:

You can make it bigger or smaller, and you can use the template more than once, but the template needs to be recognizable as part of the entry. The maximum size for entries is 600 x 600 pixels.

2. Entries should be Tamagotchi-themed. They can be computer-drawn, hand-drawn, or you can even incorporate photographs. As long as you can save your entry in a web-friendly format and re-post it here. If you incorporate images that you did not create, you MUST give credit, in your post, or be disqualified.

3. Entries must appear as replies in this topic.

4. One entry per person.

5. No chit-chat in this topic. There will be a feedback topic for chatter.

6. Winners will be chosen by the Staff.

7. The entry deadline is Saturday, February 14, around noon Eastern Standard Time.

Good luck, and happy decorating!
[ My FooPets | My Moshi | My Log | My Neopets ]

Violetchi_Kuchipatchi
Tama Zone High ranks
Violetchi_Kuchipatchi
Tama Zone High ranks

Feb 11 2009, 12:49 AM #2

Here is my entry!

It was 100% made by me on MS Paint. It's a pic of me and the tamas watching a Valentine Balloon fly. Mametchi is laughing because he is on it! :heart:

Please join! We need a money system.

-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals
-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals

Feb 11 2009, 04:17 AM #3

Done in mspaint as usual.

Ra,
Please be sure to read our Rules and Guidelines; ignorance is not an excuse!
YouTube Channel: RaTamaZone
IG Page: RaTamaZone

sureq
Tama Zone High ranks
sureq
Tama Zone High ranks

Feb 11 2009, 06:11 AM #4

Virtual pet list: videos here

Power-light
Tama Zone High ranks
Power-light
Tama Zone High ranks

Feb 11 2009, 03:26 PM #5

Here's my entry!

hope you like it? :heart:

Chaowzee
Tama Zone Superstars
Chaowzee
Tama Zone Superstars

Feb 11 2009, 09:12 PM #6

I absolutely love all of the previous entries! Great job, guys! :heart:

So, after some thinking, I decided to make an entry, too. I thought I wouldn't have enough time to enter due to schoolwork, but I put a little time aside to work on my entry. ^_^

Here is my entry for the Valentine Art Contest 2009:

I've worked on this for two days and I am pretty proud with the result. ^_^ I made it completely in Microsoft Paint. (Normally I use Adobe Illustrator for my entries, but I wanted a change this time. Plus, everything I did on Illustrator came out horrible. :P)

Just a brief explanation of the concept of my entry:

~ I'm really into drawing Tamagotchi with wings. They remind me of angels, hence why Ura Memetchi and Gosutchi are in the picture. The Gosutchi is from one of my other banners, but I changed the outline colour to match the pink of my entry.

~ The two characters in the top-right of the heart, Haatotchi and ShiroHaatotchi, represent the love in Valentine's Day. ^_^ Ribotchi is also there in the bottom-right because she's also from the Akai and I think she seems like a very romantic character. ^_^

~ And, of course, my signature Tamagotchi, Memebotchi, just had to be in my entry. ^_^ I've edited him to look more angelic for Valentine's Day (and I also tried to make him look more 'Chao-ey.' XD).

~ The lyrics written on the heart are from a song called, 'To Where You Are.' I really love this song, and the lyrics I've put on the heart are some of my favourites from that song. I think they really fit with the mood of the entry. ^_^

So, that's about it for my entry. ^_^ I don't think I need to mention anything else.

Best of luck to everyone, and I hope we all have a happy Valentine's Day! :heart:

~* Chaowzee *~
Switch FC: SW - 4317 - 4871 - 9600
Pocket Camp ID: 2708 5518 637

[ Twitter ]

YoungMametchi12
Tama Zone Greats
YoungMametchi12
Tama Zone Greats

Feb 12 2009, 12:15 AM #7

Here's my entry I spent a little while on:-

[I'm really sorry if it came out a bit fuzzy, it was saved in a .png file! :O: ]

Let me explain it:-

Kuribotchi is all loved up and is trying to get to Young Memetchi, so he can love her. Kuchipatchi is confused by this and this like "WHAT ON EARTH?!" because he hinks that Kuribotchi wants to love him. Nikatchi is grinning because she wants to give Kuromametchi a balloon. Kuromametchi is singing and that is attracting Young Memetchi with his singing but. The squiggles and fireworks are just some random things. I also wrote "Happy Valentine's Day!" I done it in pinky-reddish Akai Tama colours because those are Valentine's Day accosiated colours, aren't they?

Also, I forgot to add that the writing in the middle is from the song called I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. I hope you enjoy my entry really! ;)

^^^^ CLICK NOW FOR FUN AND FREEBIES!

Feb 12 2009, 04:37 PM #8

*Large quote removed - please remember discussion and chat, including compliments are to be posted in the dedicated chat topic* - Real_Three

WOW! There is god's Chaowzee
!!!!!!!
My art, from Paint

Not goog ;( So bad Art ;(

Thanks, Chaowzee <3

-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals
-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals

Feb 12 2009, 11:54 PM #9

Well, I was bored to tears and I had some spare time, so I made another little drawing. Since I'm technically not in the competition anyway, I suppose it's okay to enter more than one in my instance. :P I call it: Magorokotchi Hunt.

Ra,
Please be sure to read our Rules and Guidelines; ignorance is not an excuse!
YouTube Channel: RaTamaZone
IG Page: RaTamaZone

tama_egg101
Tama Zone Greats
tama_egg101
Tama Zone Greats

Feb 13 2009, 04:05 PM #10

Hello everyone! All the entrys are brilliant! Heres mine:

:D I probably wont win, but, its worth a try! :lol:

T_e101

pifipatchi
Adult

Feb 13 2009, 04:46 PM #11

Great entries everyone! Here's mine:

A little explanation on my entry...:

-It was inspired by my TMGC+C xD

-Hapihapitchi is the "cupid". She/he is carrying the "invisible red thread", also known as the love potion in TMGC+C. She/he coiled some thread around the arrow. ^__^

-Memetchi and Mametchi are siting together on a table. Mametchi is about to give Memetchi a boquet of roses...(:

-I used the template as the heart cloud, one of the lucky happy items.

-100% done on MS Paint

Happy Valentine's day! :heart:

-Pifi

Hannadzor
Tama Zone High ranks
Hannadzor
Tama Zone High ranks

Feb 13 2009, 06:45 PM #12

I love everyone's entries! (no pun intended)
Adorable use of the template, Pifipatchi! ^^
Here's mine:

I thought, since a lot of people were using Mametchi and Memetchi, why not Young versions of them?

Young Mametchi is giving Young Memetchi flowers that he picked from his family's garden, so he's blushing. :haha: Poor little guy, he'll get more courage when he grows up! ;)

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

~Hannad~

Tama Fan!!!
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama Fan!!!
Tama Zone Superstars

Feb 13 2009, 09:08 PM #13

I just love all the colours being used in everyone entries and they all look fantastic. :) To say the least, I'm quite ashamed to post mine, and I was planning on not entering at all to be honest. But, after some thought, I decided on posting mine just for the spirit of Valentine's Day. I call it: Magorokotchi Love.

The text is from a song I heard a few days ago on the radio. It had the words ''Love Is In The Air'' in the chores. Also, it is not a very original entry, oh well. Made 100% on MS Paint, like usual.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. :heart:
-Tama Fan!!!