It's time to show your love for Tamas and Tama Zone, with art.
Here are the rules:
1. You must use this template for your entry:
You can make it bigger or smaller, and you can use the template more than once, but the template needs to be recognizable as part of the entry. The maximum size for entries is 600 x 600 pixels.
2. Entries should be Tamagotchi-themed. They can be computer-drawn, hand-drawn, or you can even incorporate photographs. As long as you can save your entry in a web-friendly format and re-post it here. If you incorporate images that you did not create, you MUST give credit, in your post, or be disqualified.
3. Entries must appear as replies in this topic.
4. One entry per person.
5. No chit-chat in this topic. There will be a feedback topic for chatter.
6. Winners will be chosen by the Staff.
7. The entry deadline is Saturday, February 14, around noon Eastern Standard Time.
Good luck, and happy decorating!