Souvenir and Password FAQs:
What is the difference between Passwords and Codes?
V3 Passwords are 10 digit numbers that you either receive from your tamagotchi to enter at www.tamatown.com to travel, see your parents or visit the King. Passwords from tamatown.com can also be entered into your tamagotchi in the Passwords section under the Games/Activity menu to obtain Souvenirs. Codes are a combination of 8 letters that are entered under the Shop section at the shop counter screen and will give an Item.
V4/4.5 Password are made up of a mix of 14 numbers and letters.
My Passwords are not working - it says ERROR. Why is this?
Passwords allow you to obtain and store souvenirs in your souvenir list. You must enter exactly the same USERNAME at Tamatown.com that is on your tamagotchi. If you have forgotten your USERNAME, press button (A) to select the "Health Meter" then scroll down using button (B) until you reach the USERNAME.
I forgot my Password. How do I get a new one?
ALWAYS write down your passwords! Some of the passwords arre easy enough to get again by playing games etc - but others are more difficult to get again - such as ones for travelling - you will have to buy new tickets, or ones from donating to the king - you will be unable to get those souvenirs again.
What is the difference between Souvenirs and Items?
Souvenirs are prizes you obtain from using passwords on TamaTown and are stored in your Souvenir list. Items are the goods purchased in your shop or on TamaTown. Items can be be used (though it does depende on the stage of your tamagotchi whilst souvenirs cannot be used.
How do I view my Souvenirs?
To view your Souvenirs, go the "Souvenir List" in the "Games/Activity" menu of your Version 3, 4 and 4.5 toy. Gotchi-prizes are stored numerically instead of in the order in which you received them; use button (A) to scroll through the list of souvenirs. There are 32 Souvenirs in total. Once you've collected them all, your Souvenir List will be full.
What are the Version 3 souvenirs available and how do I get them?
1) Passport After entering username at tamatown
2) Key From the Town Hall
3) Special Key From Town Hall
4) City Map From Town Hall
5) Text Book Playing TamaWordSearch in the school
6) Computer Playing typing game in the school
7) Medal Playing the Clean Up game in the school
8) Cellphone After visiting your parents
9) BMX bicycle After visiting your grandparents
10) Skis From trip to Switzerland
11) Palm tree From trip to Hawaii
12) Surfboard From trip to Australia
13) Panda From trip to China
14) Maraccas From trip to Chile
15) Ring From donation 5000+ pts to King
16) Cape From donation 12000+ pts to King
17) Crown From donation 30000+ pts to King
18) Skateboard Playing arcade games
19) Balloon Playing arcade games
20) Baseball cap Playing arcade games
21) Teddy bear Playing arcade games
22) Golden Tamagotchi Find the 10 items (*listed below)
23) Rare CD Playing What Thats Tune in Tama Beat
24) Rare shoes Playing Tama Says in Tamagotchi Forever
25) Poster #1 Watching The Final Race movie in the theatre
26) Poster#2 Watching the movie Androtchi's Birthday in the theatre
27) Poster #3 Watching the movie Hide and Seek in the theatre
28) Bandai ribbon Playing car game in Lucky Tama Toys
29) Microphone Making Own Tama Tune in Tama Beat
30) Luggage Playing packing game in TamagotchiForever
31) Trophy Winning the racing car game in the Arcade
To date - only Souvenir #32 is missing.
*What AreThe 10 items to get the Golden Tamagotchi on the V3?
1.Football in Lucky Tama Toys
2.Banjo in Tama Beat
3.Sweater in Tama-Forever
4.Necklace in Tama Forever
5.Slippers in Tama Forever
6.Neck-Tie on the Teacher
7.Paint Brush-Left side of classroom
9.Basket on shop Counter
10. Hat in Chile Poster.
Then go back to Lucky TamaToys and Click on the Golden Tamagotchi Poster.
Some of my Souvenirs have disappeared. What has happened to them?
With each new generation, certain souvenirs will disappear. The two keys (#2) and (#3), the medal (#7), the cell phone (#8), the bicycle(#9), the skateboard (#18), the balloon (#19), the baseball cap (#20) and the teddy bear (#21) will all disappear. You can retrieve the keys, medal and arcade things by re-enetering the passwords into your tamagotchi, the passwords for the cell phone and bicycle will not work for the next generation.
What are the V4 / V4.5 TamaTown Souvenirs ?
There are 32 Souvenirs to be found on Tama Town for your V4 or V4.5 toy.
What do they look like?
This is how they will appear on your Tamagotchi’s Screen, in the souvenir list.
Thanks to binary for putting this chart together.
What are the Souvenirs and how do I get them?
1. PASSPORT – When you log in.
2. BROCHURE – From the Town Hall
3. CAR - From the mall - 1st of the month.
4. PICTURE BOOK - From the Pre-School.
5. ORGAN - From the Pre-School.
6. GRADUATION CAP - From the School, when an adult Tama has graduated.
7. GRADUATION GOWN - From the School, when an adult Tama has graduated.
8. DUMBELLS - From the Gym in Forest Patchi - (via TamaTown Station)
9. TREADMILL - From the Gym in Forest Patchi - (via TamaTown Station)
10. MAPLE LEAF - From ‘Travel', when an adult Tama has just used the Canada ticket on their toy.
11. N.Y.SHIRT – From ‘Travel’, when an adult Tama has just used the New York Ticket on their toy.
12. SUMO – From ‘Travel’, when an adult Tama has just used the Japan ticket on their toy.
13. EIFFEL TOWER- From ‘Travel’, when an adult Tama has just used the France ticket on their toy.
14. ELEPHANT – From ‘Travel’, when an adult Tama has just used the Africa ticket on their toy.
15. SCEPTER – From the King, when you have donated 20,000 points in 3 or more amounts.
16. SWORD - From the King, when you have donated a total of 70,000 points points in 3 or more amounts.
17. SHIELD – From the King, when you have donated a total of 200,000 points points in 3 or more amounts.
18. STAMP - From the Post Office
19. BOX - From the Post Office
20. SMOOTHIE - From the Convenience Store in GuruGuru Town - (via TamaTown Station)
21. JUG OF MILK - From the Convenience Store in GuruGuru Town - (via TamaTown Station)
22. HAMMER - From the Hardware Shop in Mame City - (via TamaTown Station)
23. LADDER - From the Hardware Shop in Mame City - (via TamaTown Station)
24. DRILL- From the Hardware Shop in Mame City - (via TamaTown Station)
25. POSTER 1 – From Tama-Tower, after you have seen the movie "Competetive Eating" ("Fear")
26. POSTER 2 – From Tama-Tower, after you have seen the movie "Love"
27. PHOTO ID - From the office after getting a job.
28. ACTION FIGURE - From the Toy shop, by winning the slot game.
29. GOLD DISC - from the Music shop on 5th, 15th, 25th of the month.
30. WEDDING DRESS - From Forever Tamagotchi on the 10th, 20th, 30th of the month.
31. TROPHY - From the bank
32. LAPTOP - From the office
*TIP*- changing the date on your computer during your visit to the 'special dates' will enable you to collect all of the souvenirs that are only available on certain dates. eg. log in with computer's date set to 1st, collect the car from the mall, change date to 5th, collect Gold disc, change date to 10th and collect Wedding dress.
Which souvenirs do you get to keep from generation to generation?
When your adult Tamagotchi character returns to Tamagotchi Planet, leaving her baby in your care, she takes most of the souvenirs with her. The below list shows the ones she leaves behind.
10. MAPLE LEAF
13. EIFFEL TOWER
25. POSTER 1
26. POSTER 2