sukatchi
Tama Zone Greats
sukatchi
Tama Zone Greats

7:35 AM - Dec 14, 2012 #46

I had Maimaitchi and he's now Charatchi.

We adopted Chabitchi at tsubomi park. She's so cute! ♥

I sent Charatchi to visit my Julietchi. They tried out a couple of her new items :)

He didn't get any friend pieces while he was visiting..
But as soon as he got home he was immediately given 2!! (and I wasn't expecting that so my pictures came out bad :P)

Tamakisser
Tama Zone High ranks
Tamakisser
Tama Zone High ranks

3:07 AM - Dec 15, 2012 #47

I finally got my tama P in the mail today. Found it on the porch when I came home from work... no one in the house saw it sitting out there -.-
Since I work Saturday as well and would not be able to enjoy this new tama I am going to wait till sunday (EST) to hatch mine and finally join you all! :3

^-^TamaTamatchi!!!
^-^TamaTamatchi!!!

4:24 AM - Dec 15, 2012 #48

Well heres the first baby I hatched on my Tamagotchi P's. It was a girl. This is the only photo I have when it was a baby, isnt she cute? ^-^

The first thing we did after she evolved, was go to her first day of kindergarten! She met new friends, like Aokumokotchi! o:

Before I left, I just wanted to see what they were doing. For their first day, what they did was draw, and take very long naps while the teacher sang. :)

After a long long nap, and hours of singing from the teacher, I took her home and we went to the park shortly. We meet with a cute animal!

Well yesterday, her personality changed. I dont really like the personality much, since I want a Yumemitchi, but it doesnt really matter to me much.

I took her to the game center because I was bored and so was she, we played a game of jump with a lot of other friends! As you can tell, she had a lot of fun.

Jump jump jump! I love that game so much. After we went to the game center, we went home. We were all dirty from all the jumping, that we needed to clean ourself and the house! :P

Next day, she evolved into a cute little toad - mario themed character. Shes really cute. Well I guess i'll get a Kiraritchi.

Until next time!

+Mametchi+
Adult

1:03 AM - Dec 16, 2012 #49

sukatchi @ Dec 14 2012, 12:35 AM wrote: I had Maimaitchi and he's now Charatchi.

We adopted Chabitchi at tsubomi park. She's so cute! ♥

I sent Charatchi to visit my Julietchi. They tried out a couple of her new items :)

He didn't get any friend pieces while he was visiting..
But as soon as he got home he was immediately given 2!! (and I wasn't expecting that so my pictures came out bad :P)
Awwww! Just like the anime, so cute!! It's so fun to have your tamas visit each other. And two puzzle pieces in a row? Nice (-v ・)

Tamakisser
Tama Zone High ranks
Tamakisser
Tama Zone High ranks

12:02 AM - Dec 17, 2012 #50

Finally joining you all! I hatched my Lovely Melody Set Tamagotchi P today!
I love the box and that it is pearl like even on the inside!
The pink shell is a nice soft pink and looks just so eye catching with all those little jewels on it!

Starting her up! :heart:
The Deco Piece is cute, but after having it on there for awhile it gets a bit annoying...my opinion though. I love the rubber heart and think it is just as cute!

First Generation for me shall me marked that it was a girl, perfect!
I watched her grow from just a little Pinkubotchi to a cute Terubotchi and gave her a color change. I like the softer colors and tint of yellow on her!
After playing games and racking up the Gotchi Points I got her a new living room. I could not resist this downloadable one. I work at a 7-11 myself! Plus I played one of the DL games (the present one) and it happens to have 7-11 in it as well XD It is just like Chamametchi's bus game or the white day game. Where you keep track of how many presents she has made and subtract the ones that you gave out.

I'm trying to keep my charisma up but it keeps going back to style -.-
Can you guess who I am aiming for?
(got charisma pixel off growth chart with permission)

Love all the posts from the hatch so far!
Thank you all for reading until next time! :yay:

^-^TamaTamatchi!!!
^-^TamaTamatchi!!!

2:52 AM - Dec 17, 2012 #51

Well I got a Kiraritchi! To be honest, I didn't want her at first, but she's really growing on me and she's so cute!!!!!

I guess she's also growing on herself too! Lol. When she saw she evolved, wowe did she find herself good looking. Ha. ;)

Well she got a job as a policewomen. Her 1st assignment was to guard the park. She found Nazotchi littering, wowwowowe!!!

Literally right after the end of that chaos happening, Aokumokotchi just decided to pop in. Mokotchi is known to confuse himself. But why was her confused?

Find out next time. :D

^-^TamaTamatchi!!!
^-^TamaTamatchi!!!

2:41 AM - Dec 18, 2012 #52

Well, my Kiraritchi left. :( boohoo she was really cute I miss her. But that means I could start up my second generation! I have a turtletchi. So cute. Well my run of the hatch is done. Can't wait to read the rest of your guys' logs! ^-^

Tamakisser
Tama Zone High ranks
Tamakisser
Tama Zone High ranks

4:57 AM - Dec 20, 2012 #53

Guess I'm bringing up the rear of this Hatch XD

So as usual when I run a tama I somehow have things to juggle along with running one! Thank you Holidays for that.

Terubotchi got to go to school and have some fun before going to bed.
While she was sleeping I was able to fill out those two profile screens!

After getting my charisma to stay up I was able to get a Neotchi! Just what I wanted!
Sorry only Pics I have of her is well none! :O: My bad on that part.
I played with her but did not realize that I did not pause her or have her go to school while I was at work today! x.x She had a skull and was not felling well. Rushing to make her feel better and she fussed I not take pics of her in such a state there are none of this adventure with her either!!!
After a few minutes she evolved into a BEAUTIFUL Lovelitchi!

Yes I did play with Neotchi 3 times at least with
Then I played with Lovelitchi with her Microphone and earned my first ever PIECE!

Also Lovelitchi went to a Job today! Dancing?!
While gettting this post together She returned and logged as well!

I think her entries are better than mine! simple and cute! (yes I know the days do not match up with real life my time she was paused for a day)

I only really have one more post to make with this hatch. That shall include: Who Lovelitchi marries, what gender baby she has, possibly the other 2 PIECES since I believe the last one is of a certain amount of time you have her like previous versions.

Thank you all fro reading! Until next time!
(no idea if my next post will be just before I go on my trip for Christmas/birthday or after)

Sparkalisha
Child

8:35 AM - Dec 20, 2012 #54

Got my P's!!

This is it:

Tamagotchi P's by Butterfly Passion, on Flickr

I started it up, set my username to "piisu", as in "Peace".
They're called "P's", probably after "piece" (on account of the puzzle pieces replacing the Tamatomo stamps), but I first thought of "Peace" instead when I heard Ra say "P's" in his videos on this tama :)

So this is my tama character:
DSC_0004_TamagotchiPs_Bluefluffytoddler by Butterfly Passion, on Flickr

Yea, I got the blue puff guy X3

EDIT:
..and this is my adult:
Tamagotchi P's Gen1 Adult by Butterfly Passion, on Flickr

..I guess that ends this log for me?

Tamakisser
Tama Zone High ranks
Tamakisser
Tama Zone High ranks

3:53 AM - Dec 28, 2012 #55

Thank you all for waiting so patiently! :jump:

After finally editing all my photos that I took from my holiday trip I am set for my last post in this hatch!

Did a little job working but I didn't catch her when she got off work since I was busy :< so no journal entry on this job.

The next day I had gotten my final puzzle piece!

So it's date time! Lovelitchi has been going to the park and meeting some very nice gentletamas.

----

Finally after a second date with Spacytchi he got to her sweet tooth :heart:
He popped the BIG question!

What an interesting marriage animation the tama P has

and there we have it folks I got a baby boy for my second generation.
I can tell I'm going to really like running my tama P more!
Thank you all for reading my posts in this hatch. Time to set this tama down for a few days and then work XD

nyle9009
Child

7:13 PM - Jun 10, 2013 #56

My turtletchi got painted today!

Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars
Tama-Star_Girl
Tama Zone Superstars

9:52 PM - Jun 11, 2013 #57

nyle9009, no bumping topics. Topic closed.