tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
Joined: 3:29 AM - Nov 22, 2008

12:01 AM - Mar 28, 2014 #766

Thanks Binary you're AWESOME
Quote
Like
Share

Doginmylense
Babytchi
Joined: 6:27 AM - Sep 11, 2014

7:04 AM - Sep 11, 2014 #767

binary @ Apr 5 2013, 10:43 AM wrote: Bandai hasn't released any new items in the past 3 months, and this week they didn't post any re-release items. I guess they're done with the Tamagotchi iD L. So, as requested, here's one large (just over 4MB) zip file containing all 1252 items we downloaded from tama-id-l.com over the years.

http://www.gotchiworld.de/wp-content/up ... ection.zip
This is an awesome collection I can't wait until tomorrow when I can put some of this stuff on my IDL.
Quote
Like
Share

tatatama11
Babytchi
tatatama11
Babytchi
Joined: 8:47 PM - Sep 28, 2014

2:57 AM - Sep 30, 2014 #768

please somone send me the idl files i downloaded the link and all i get are pics.
Quote
Like
Share

tatatama11
Babytchi
tatatama11
Babytchi
Joined: 8:47 PM - Sep 28, 2014

2:58 AM - Sep 30, 2014 #769

please somone send me the idl files i downloaded the link and all i get are pics.
Quote
Like
Share

tatatama11
Babytchi
tatatama11
Babytchi
Joined: 8:47 PM - Sep 28, 2014

2:58 AM - Sep 30, 2014 #770

please somone send me the idl files i downloaded the link and all i get are pics.
Quote
Like
Share

tatatama11
Babytchi
tatatama11
Babytchi
Joined: 8:47 PM - Sep 28, 2014

4:30 AM - Sep 30, 2014 #771

why is ther no answer to his question? i have the same problem
Quote
Like
Share

tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
Joined: 3:29 AM - Nov 22, 2008

4:49 AM - Sep 30, 2014 #772

tatatama11 you are SPAMMING which is against the forum rules. Please read the forum rules.

as for the downloads, they ARE supposed to be picture files. You transfer them via IR to your tama and the tama receives the items
Quote
Like
Share

binary
Tama Zone Immortals
binary
Tama Zone Immortals
Joined: 5:07 PM - May 16, 2006

10:06 AM - Sep 30, 2014 #773

A Tamagotchi-iD L download file is a JPG file with additional data appended on the end. The Exif (exchangeable image file format) specifications allow for the presence of custom data arrays after the EOI (end of image) marker. When you view a download file on a PC, you're seeing the image that's stored before the EOI marker in the file. The Tamagotchi-iD L uses data in the file that's stored after the EOI marker.
Quote
Like
Share

ermadesm1512
Babytchi
Joined: 1:07 PM - Jan 31, 2015

2:10 PM - Jan 31, 2015 #774

I couldn't download the files from gocthiworld.de
Is there any link that could help me to download the files?
Thank you.
Quote
Like
Share

binary
Tama Zone Immortals
binary
Tama Zone Immortals
Joined: 5:07 PM - May 16, 2006

11:28 AM - Feb 01, 2015 #775

ermadesm1512 @ Jan 31 2015, 09:10 AM wrote: I couldn't download the files from gocthiworld.de
Is there any link that could help me to download the files?
Thank you.
I'm not sure what's wrong with gotchiworld.de. I'll email the zip to you.
Quote
Like
Share

nattsplat2
Babytchi
nattsplat2
Babytchi
Joined: 12:06 PM - Oct 18, 2014

10:22 PM - Feb 07, 2015 #776

Please could you email the zip to me as well? Currently running my idl's and never tried the downloads before. I can't find a link that works and everywhere I've looked brings me back to here. Thank you :)
Quote
Like
Share

binary
Tama Zone Immortals
binary
Tama Zone Immortals
Joined: 5:07 PM - May 16, 2006

2:35 AM - Feb 08, 2015 #777

nattsplat2 @ Feb 7 2015, 05:22 PM wrote: Please could you email the zip to me as well? Currently running my idl's and never tried the downloads before. I can't find a link that works and everywhere I've looked brings me back to here. Thank you :)
I've sent now.
Quote
Like
Share

PockyGirl
Adult
Joined: 3:58 AM - Jul 10, 2007

4:18 AM - Feb 08, 2015 #778

Could I please get the zip too. Bought a iDL almost year and a half ago but never got deeply into it because ACNL distracted me for a while. Thanks in advance. :)
I'll show up now and then.
Quote
Like
Share

binary
Tama Zone Immortals
binary
Tama Zone Immortals
Joined: 5:07 PM - May 16, 2006

11:42 AM - Feb 08, 2015 #779

PockyGirl @ Feb 7 2015, 11:18 PM wrote: Could I please get the zip too. Bought a iDL almost year and a half ago but never got deeply into it because ACNL distracted me for a while. Thanks in advance. :)
I've sent now.
Quote
Like
Share

Aurora
Adult
Joined: 6:45 AM - Sep 01, 2012

12:26 AM - Feb 14, 2015 #780

binary @ Apr 5 2013, 10:43 AM wrote: Bandai hasn't released any new items in the past 3 months, and this week they didn't post any re-release items. I guess they're done with the Tamagotchi iD L. So, as requested, here's one large (just over 4MB) zip file containing all 1252 items we downloaded from tama-id-l.com over the years.

http://www.gotchiworld.de/wp-content/up ... ection.zip
For some odd reason I can't download this. Is there a mirror link by any chance? I'd love to get my hands on this collection. Thank you!
Quote
Like
Share