Celia
Child
Celia
Child

1:17 AM - Apr 20, 2015 #76

Wow, so awesome! Two really great new characters. I wish I had an nfc device that was compatible with this. I'm feel like I'm missing out. D: Very great none the less <3
I would be happy to turn into a song~

Chi
Child
Chi
Child

9:09 AM - May 15, 2015 #77

Hi, I'm trying to access the English app from the link you have provided but I end up with a "404 - Not Found" page(?).

Mr.Blinky
Tama Zone High ranks
Mr.Blinky
Tama Zone High ranks

9:27 AM - May 15, 2015 #78

Chi @ May 15 2015, 11:09 AM wrote:Hi, I'm trying to access the English app from the link you have provided but I end up with a "404 - Not Found" page(?).
Which link was that? It's probable an old link. You can get it from

http://mrblinky.net/tama/4u/app

It's been a while since I've updated this thread. So here's an update:
I've recieved several dumps now that where made by my modified 4U and I've started adding
touchspot exclusive items to the app this week. They can be identified by a little touchspot icon :)
Mr.Blinky
Twitter &#124; You Tube &#124; Instagram

joostply4
Child

12:57 PM - Aug 06, 2015 #79

I can confirm that the One plus One is compatible with your app :) Really thanks!!!
<3Tamagotchi

maplesirup
Babytchi
maplesirup
Babytchi

10:23 PM - Aug 17, 2015 #80

Hi! It's my first post so Hello everyone!

I've had my 4U+ for about a week or so, and just received my 4U today! And I've had a problem since I got the 4U+, but I wanted to try with the 4U before asking anything. So, the thing is that I'm not able to download anything with the 4U app on my phone. I looked on the website of Mr. Blinky to see if my phone model was in the "good list" and it is! But it's still not working (and yes, I checked if my NFC was enabled). So, maybe I'm forgetting a step or it has something to do with something else, but I would really like it to work!

Is there anything to do?

Thanks! :)

tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends

12:48 AM - Aug 18, 2015 #81

maplesirup @ Aug 17 2015, 04:23 PM wrote: Hi! It's my first post so Hello everyone!

I've had my 4U+ for about a week or so, and just received my 4U today! And I've had a problem since I got the 4U+, but I wanted to try with the 4U before asking anything. So, the thing is that I'm not able to download anything with the 4U app on my phone. I looked on the website of Mr. Blinky to see if my phone model was in the "good list" and it is! But it's still not working (and yes, I checked if my NFC was enabled). So, maybe I'm forgetting a step or it has something to do with something else, but I would really like it to work!

Is there anything to do?

Thanks! :)
you have to have NFC AND Beam turned on

maplesirup
Babytchi
maplesirup
Babytchi

1:07 PM - Aug 18, 2015 #82

you have to have NFC AND Beam turned on
Both are turned on. When I'm on the home screen (not trying to access the app via the connection heart) I have access to the little house with red brick and the quizz, but other than that it doesn't work... :(

*edit*

I just read a few comments on one of the video of Mr.Blinky and I have my answer! It's probably the NFC chip that isn't compatible....it's so sad... :(

Does anyone know if there is a way to add a patch to get it to work or something like that (like with another app like "NFC Tools" of "NFC Tagwriter")?

Thanks!