Teddybear<3
Adult

2:05 AM - Jun 24, 2013 #16

Soo today Tori evolved into Itchigotchi. She said goodbye to her old teacher and said hello to her new one! I also got pictures of her status. I didn't play games with her a lot so her weight is high! I like the games on the V4 a lot especially the Dance one! I wonder who I will get as my adult character? :)

-Teddybear
If its not an egg, its not a tamagotchi

LittleChocoWolf
Tama Zone Greats
LittleChocoWolf
Tama Zone Greats

3:17 AM - Jun 24, 2013 #17

Nothing happened today.
Like at all, but I thought it'd be nice if I checked in xD

I did take a picture since there were two poops on the screen and
I didn't notice them for awhile xD (damn screensaver)

Anosu
Teen

4:13 AM - Jun 24, 2013 #18

I had to work today, then went out later, so there aren't a whole lot of good pics today. Or any at all, really. There wasn't a whole lot going on, but I was surprised when Osutchi and Mesutchi both evolved into their teen forms, Ojotchi (Mesu) and Obotchi (Osu). I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow, honestly.

Both are good-care teens, which surprised me a little. I did have full discipline meters, and didn't let them fall below two hearts while I was at work today, but I tried slight variations in style to see what would happen. I feed Mesutchi snacks exclusively to fill his happiness meter, and I play the game exclusively with Osutchi, and keep her weight around 15g. There was one exception to each of these rules today, as I accidentally gave Osutchi candy at lunch today, and wound up playing the game with Mesutchi about 4 times while I was out tonight. He was borderline 99g, and when that happens, you get... a "secret character", I guess, but you can't do anything but play the game until you get the weight down. I didn't really want to do that while I was out. But I will do it tomorrow, and take pictures!

I do like both Ojotchi and Obotchi. They are adorable, and I am excited about taking more pictures.

Bico
Adult
Bico
Adult

11:40 AM - Jun 24, 2013 #19

Aah, as it turns out, things are actually going my way! Pichipitchi just received her 4th Happy Seal of Happiness, married Spacytchi (which makes me think of The Beauty and the Beast, really ;) ) and left me with a cute, well-behaved Choribotchi.
Three girls in a row! Darn, I think I can call myself lucky this time, since I never seem to get baby girls on any Tamagotchi I play with.

---

Ah, after an hour (with a brief pause for new batteries :( ), Choribotchi evolved into Paletchi! My plan is to get Painaputchi and aim for either Chamametchi (so I can get Hapichamatchi!) or Memetchi (so I get Devil Memetchi). But really, any of the evolutions in that specific path are adorable, so I'm good to go ´v`

WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries
WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries

12:38 PM - Jun 24, 2013 #20

A small monkey, not a monkey wrench
Anosu - Good to see that you got the healthy teenagers. I am looking forward to what happens with them. Just don't let your boy evolve into Debutchi (The "secret character" you mentioned). That guy will chomp your food like there's no tomorrow if you're not careful with him. :haha:

Revolmon is doing pretty well as of right now, though he has a couple of care mistakes (Both from me missing the necessary "lights out" for his bedtime). Therefore, I will be looking to Jogres him with a Greymon to obtain Andromon, just in case. Obviously after that, I will be training him and battling QR codes in an attempt to get him to evolve into HiAndromon. Cyberdramon and Justimon can wait for now. :)

The big news for this post is that Kuromarutchi just evolved into Ukitchi moments ago. Unfortunately, he went back to sleep afterwards, so no photos of him yet. I'll post some (Along with photos of Revolmon that I took yesterday) shortly after he wakes up.

I'm guessing that the high weight he was carrying as a Kuromarutchi was what resulted in an evolution to Ukitchi, as whenever he beeped I attended to him immediately, therefore leading to a grand total of zero care mistakes in that form. Oh well. On the other hand, it looks like I'm going for Mammotchi on this run, and the big mammoth is one of my favorite vintage era characters overall (Even though I haven't raised one yet!). :jump:

EDIT Got those photos of Revolmon and one of Ukitchi up.

Howdy!

Target practice for the Justice Bullet attack

One happy deputy.

Ukitchi's favorite activity - handstanding.

Also, Revolmon successfully Jogressed with a Greymon to become Andromon a little while ago, and I will have photos of him later. For now, you can read up on Andromon here.
Currently raising...
Tamagotchi P's Missy Santatchi
Digimon Unlimited ClavisAngemon

LittleChocoWolf
Tama Zone Greats
LittleChocoWolf
Tama Zone Greats

2:24 AM - Jun 25, 2013 #21

This morning Squirt evolved into the cocoon stage and I plan on keeping
him on the cold side. Not freezing but in the middle of the cool side, I guess.

natmanclax
Adult

7:59 AM - Jun 25, 2013 #22

Hey back!
(sorry for a long time before logging this next part, but the school internet has been down)

Not much has happened since the last log, He is still growing rapidly, he is now at 34mg

I have also managed to same him from 3 attacks! but i have missed most of them :P

__Nc__
He is due to evolve into a cocoon today, so ill update when this happens and ill get some pics up also.

Bico
Adult
Bico
Adult

1:18 PM - Jun 25, 2013 #23

Aah, this morning we got Painaputchi, just as expected! :) I'll be aiming to get Memetchi, but that means we'll have to pile up SIX care misses. I feel bad for the poor gal! I really dont like neglecting my li'l kids, but I guess if I want to get all of the Tamatomo seals, we have to do it! :( More news tomorrow!

Anosu
Teen

3:52 PM - Jun 25, 2013 #24

WarOmnimon @ Jun 24 2013, 10:38 PM wrote: Anosu - Good to see that you got the healthy teenagers.&nbsp; I am looking forward to what happens with them.&nbsp; Just don't let your boy evolve into Debutchi (The "secret character" you mentioned).&nbsp; That guy will chomp your food like there's no tomorrow if you're not careful with him.&nbsp; :haha:
Haha, I had to know! I hardly ever use snacks, so the idea of getting a "secret character" at 99g was intriguing. I wound up getting him yesterday.

This is the update for yesterday, which I fell asleep before I could post. I have today off, so I'm going to stick this one up early(er) in the day, then hopefully slip another one in tonight.

This is Ojotchi on Mesutchi. She's pretty cute, I like her a lot! Not much to report on her. Still keeping her hearts constantly within 1-2 of full, still only playing the game with her. Her weight is currently at 20g, which I think went up 5g automatically when she evolved.

Just some more pictures. The only other thing I can think to capture is the discipline animation, which is quite adorable on the Osu/Mesu. They look sad and chastened rather than angry when you do it.

And Obotchi, on Osutchi. As I mentioned, I feed him snacks almost exclusively to see if it makes a difference in the way they evolve. I've been playing the game a little more with him the last day and a half or so, because I didn't want him to evolve into the "secret character" Debutchi while I was out. I wanted pictures!

I accidentally wound up getting him twice before I could snap these. The first time was just before lunchtime, where I fed him his meal before playing the game with him. His transformation took me by surprise. I didn't really want to do this at work either, because when it happens, you can't do anything expect check his stats and play the game with him. You have to play 10 times before he transforms back, and I didn't really have time to do that at work. I let him go for a bit, since I'd already refilled his hunger hearts. But you can't feed Debutchi, so when I checked a bit later and his hunger had dropped, I had to play the game with him until he transformed back so I could refill them.

He transformed again while I was on my way home from work. I thought I could get away with feeding him a couple more snacks and keeping his weight borderline, until I got home. But I miscalculated again. ^_^

So I fed him back up to 99g in the evening, so I could get pictures. I transformed him back. I'm probably going to play the game with him a lot today so that I can resume feeding him snacks. Who knows, maybe transforming into Debutchi 3 times will be enough to dock me good parenting points. ^_^;

I'm not sure when the adult transformation will happen. They were only toddlers for a couple days, so I'm not sure if they stay teens for two days as well (which would mean they transform Tuesday night), or if there's a full three days (which would mean a transformation Wednesday night). I guess I'll see!

LittleChocoWolf
Tama Zone Greats
LittleChocoWolf
Tama Zone Greats

12:04 AM - Jun 26, 2013 #25

Today Squirt turned into Tentochi. Since I'll be running him another 2 times, I will be aiming for the Twin Ants and Helmetchi.

He has this new food item and I can't really tell what it is and I'm
not sure if Tentochi is the Dung Beetle, but if he is, the food is dung.

Teddybear<3
Adult

2:36 AM - Jun 26, 2013 #26

I wasn't surprised that I got Gozarutchi because I always get this guy whenever I run a V4! I guess I always give the V4 the same care everytime? But im not gonna complain. I think this guy is cute!

-Teddybear
If its not an egg, its not a tamagotchi

LittleChocoWolf
Tama Zone Greats
LittleChocoWolf
Tama Zone Greats

3:04 AM - Jun 26, 2013 #27

TeddyBear<3
That's actually Masktchi

Anosu
Teen

3:31 AM - Jun 26, 2013 #28

I wasn't sure if Obotchi and Ojotchi would evolve into adults tonight, but they did not. Tomorrow then, more than likely, and hopefully I'll be able to hatch the 2nd generation Thursday afternoon.

That's for the best, as it turns out. I was really excited about being able to stay home all day today so I could fill up their discipline meters again, since I often miss discipline calls while at work. They had one call that I caught last night, and zero today. That's crazy, because Osutchi and Mesutchi continue to call for discipline even after their meters are full, so they do it fairly often. Except for today, when I can answer them.

Curses. Unless I catch three more while I'm at work tomorrow, I'm very likely to get some sickly adults, despite my good care otherwise. They rarely lose more than one heart in hunger and happiness. I did play the flag game a lot with Obotchi today in order to get his weight down. It's at about 60 at the moment, which should be sufficient for me to start giving him candy tomorrow. Doesn't seem like it makes a difference, but I figure I would see the experiment out to the end.

Bico
Adult
Bico
Adult

12:06 PM - Jun 26, 2013 #29

Painaputchi evolved into Memetchi, and she's the cutest li'l girl in the world! <3 I made sure to give her the three Happyhappy Symbols so I could Henshin her into Devil!Memetchi, and now she's a cute li'l adorable demon!
I love how her size's been reduced too, it makes her look adorable, specially with those little fangs of her! <3 Not only that, but she also befriended a Puchiberitchi, so they can be wing pals~

natmanclax
Adult

12:25 PM - Jun 26, 2013 #30

Hey

Still not much to say about my little friend...
He still hasn't gone into his cocoon...
And i have missed lots of attacks :(

I dont think this is going to well for me.

__Nc__