tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends

3:27 PM - Jun 04, 2012 #16

nothing new to report on teku... I'll keep walking and get the counter up there :)

Cewibi
Adult

4:29 PM - Jun 04, 2012 #17

I wasn't able to spend that much time with my Pocket Sakura yesterday, but I did make a little progress.

The first task I gave myself was to figure out how to accumulate points. For all the walking I had done so far, the points counter was still at 0. I checked the translated manual again, which says you get 1 point per every 10 steps but only while staying in location. Points will not build up while traveling between locations (idou) or while exploring a location (sansaku).

I wasn't going to get any points until Sakura made it to Nihonbashi - at least I now knew that much. So, I hooked on my Sakura, and we started walking. After not too long, I heard Sakura beep, letting me know 2000 steps had been reached and that we had arrived at our destination. Rather than check her immediately, I decided to keep walking and see if any points would be earned.

When the steps counter was over 3000, I checked our points.

Annnd...the points were still at 0. Hmm. Okay, so that's not how it's done. Not sure what else to do, I selected the "talk with Sakura" option. Unlike before, I wasn't given a picture of my location, just some dialogue from Sakura.

After she had finished speaking, Sakura switched from walking to resting and sipping tea.

When I was given the "idou" and "sansaku" options, I used the "B" button to back out without choosing either. Instead of hooking the pedometer to my pants, this time I just bounced it up and down in my hand for awhile.

Now let's see if I have any points. (I'm checking via the points transfer menu.)

And voilà! Two whole points!

That was pretty much the extent of my progress yesterday. It looks like I'm gonna be baby stepping my way through this one. :P

WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries
WarOmnimon
Tama Zone Luminaries

7:12 PM - Jun 04, 2012 #18

Debirutchi - Whoa, 20 minutes of the egg? Talk about a long wait. :P I still think that the Dragotti looks interesting, and I can't wait to see what you end up with. :)

Calyssa - Your new angel is referred to as "Liliel." And thanks for posting the larger chart. It will make it so much easier to translate the character names. Personally, I think "Burgerin" (Angel #9) and "Invade" (Devil #6) are my favorites for those categories, unless the secret characters - once we see them - change my mind. (Though I have to admit, my love for retro gaming kind of skewed which of the devils was my favorite. :haha: )

Cewibi - That's a bummer that you don't get points when going to or exploring a location. Still, good luck on progressing through the Pocket Sakura - sometimes baby stepping is the best way to handle things.
Currently raising...
Tamagotchi P's Missy Santatchi
Digimon Unlimited ClavisAngemon

aliciavz88
Child

3:46 AM - Jun 05, 2012 #19

Hi everyone, im here to update on day 3 and 4, im still overly busy but i love this hatch so im sticking to it! On day 3 my birdy was finally old enough to use the weather feature. A little sun came out and my bird beeped, so i put a hat on him.. you can see theres a umbrella and scarf too for the rain and snow. I cant wait to see those! i Have a pic of my bird day 3 wearing the hat with the sun out, but it didnt upload right (so ill put those in tomorrow). But heres my overexposed pic of him sleeping and with the lights off you can still see the bird, (i like that bout this pet) ANd on day 4 he evolved again and looked like this. He doesnt move around the screen, just jumps up and down..lol its kinda weird but cute. Oh and speaking of weird, this morning he woke up at 5:00 am, i dont know whats up with that. Here he is sleeping after his looong day. His nest seems bigger now that hes bigger, adorable :)

SadFiend
Adult

10:56 AM - Jun 05, 2012 #20

So sorry I missed this hatch... I could have hatched my new Yuki Penguin for the occasion... and it's a Debirutchi group hatch too! :(

Cut down the (self)complaints, I will definitely follow the hatch... never saw a Dragotti running, nor any of the others, except that there's a Teku Teku twin of mine in here too! I'm eager to see how he will turn out!
tamagotchi_freak_06 @ Jun 2 2012, 04:59 PM wrote:I can't feed mine either and the only option I have with it is to play slots when it's sad. I'll definitely get the steps counter up high today walking around at work
tamagotchi_freak_06, how many steps did you set as your daily goal?

There's no feed option in TT Due, nor does the slot machine game affect its mood in any real way... evolution depends exclusively on how many times you accomplish your daily steps goal when he's still a baby (= little black ball).
From that on, depending on which teen you'll get - good, medium or bad physical form - the next evolutions will take a certain path or the other. Every stage has two creatures, but really, everything depends on how many days you walk enough or not.

I've been running my Teku Teku Due two rounds now, starting the third today. If you wish, you could take a look at my log - you'd find either basic infos and all I discovered so far about growth paths and characters :)

tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends

4:00 PM - Jun 05, 2012 #21

SadFiend, I did not know you were supposed to set a 'daily' steps goal. that may have messed me up entirely. I don't think it will grow at all...

Do you have instructions you could scan or take a photo of for me? It looks like my entries will be fairly uneventful due to the lack of knowledge on my pet. Sorry guys... :?:

Calyssa
Tama Zone High ranks
Calyssa
Tama Zone High ranks

5:35 PM - Jun 05, 2012 #22

tamagotchi_freak_06 @ Jun 6 2012, 02:00 AM wrote: SadFiend, I did not know you were supposed to set a 'daily' steps goal. that may have messed me up entirely. I don't think it will grow at all...

Do you have instructions you could scan or take a photo of for me? It looks like my entries will be fairly uneventful due to the lack of knowledge on my pet. Sorry guys... :?:
I translated the instructions for my website when I played mine some time ago, found the english instructions here (my website won't help you much I guess *lol*): http://digital-yume.net/tekuteku/due-start.html
Hope this helps :)

Click the banner to see my Tamagotchi Homepage - Find Gotchiworld on Facebook - Collection shares: www.gotchiworld.tumblr.com

aliciavz88
Child

11:07 PM - Jun 05, 2012 #23

My chick hasnt evolved again today, so i thaught id just show the pics i told you bout yestuday that hadnt loaded. Its my chick on day 3 with the sun out, and then wearing the hat for sun protection or whatever. Today my chick beeped again and the sun was out (again).. so i guess its going along with the season of summer coincidentally.. and i live in texas so its oober hot here this time of year. But i cant wait to see the snow and rain (hopefully).

tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends

4:04 AM - Jun 06, 2012 #24

Well lookie who just evolved :) I guess I did walk enough steps to get it to change...

Calyssa
Tama Zone High ranks
Calyssa
Tama Zone High ranks

10:12 AM - Jun 06, 2012 #25

My Micalun reset itself and now I've lost all my Angels and Devils :( I opened it to check if the battery had corrosion and yes... gosh, what a mess inside -.-

I have to look through all my Gotchis and check the batteries...Lucky me, I've been able to remove everything from my Micalun. But now I'm again afraid all my Gotchis will get damaged so I'll look through them to see if I really removed all batteries, also from the newer ones I recently bought. Would be a tragedy if some of them got damaged forever y__y

Click the banner to see my Tamagotchi Homepage - Find Gotchiworld on Facebook - Collection shares: www.gotchiworld.tumblr.com

JMeow
Adult

3:39 PM - Jun 06, 2012 #26

Your chick is so cute, aliciavz88! I think I may want one of these. I'm glad you decided to run one :)
Currently Running: V3

Check out my Twitter & Tumblr account!

Tamagotchis, Nanos, Giga Pets and more!

aliciavz88
Child

2:15 AM - Jun 07, 2012 #27

Thank you JMeow, this pet is interesting.. I remember buying two of them together on ebay for pretty cheap..like under $10. The hungry and happy bar empty out about half way every hour, so the chick does need kinda constant care, but he hasnt died yet with my busy schedule, so i think thats pretty good. lol

Well for today my bird finally evolved again, the meter says hes 6 yrs old. The 1st pic is of him yesturday wearing his sun hat when the sun came out.. today there was no beep to tell me there was sun, snow, or rain :( . Maybe i missed it.. I dont think ive show what the food menu looks like theres no meter for water but i give it to him until he says no, just in case. And this is what he turned into, now instead of jumping up and down his tail flaps up and down. He kinda reminds me of a penguin, i donno why. And feding him candy doesnt really seem to do n e thing like fill happy hearts (i wish). Maybe it makes his weight go up, but i havent checked. And last but not least here he is sleeping, its the cutest sleeping bird ive ever seen . LOL I wonder if penguins would sleep like this. :D

tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends

3:25 AM - Jun 07, 2012 #28

YAY another evolution for teku

I got my steps in again today.

tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends
tamagotchi_freak_06
Tama Zone Legends

3:39 PM - Jun 08, 2012 #29

It de-evolved today...

I didn't get many steps in yesterday, today should be better.

Debirutchi
Adult

4:22 AM - Jun 09, 2012 #30

Hopefully can post pics tomorrow-sorry to be so behind in posting! I think my Dragotti is an adult now. So far, only 3 growth stages (baby, toddler, adult). Pretty easy-going pet. Not demanding, can take pretty good neglect, too. My only complaint is that it is sort of boring, and the animations aren't too inspired, either...worth exploring though!