~Kittama's Artsy Shop~

kittama
Teen

8:55 PM - Aug 21, 2009 #1

~Kittama 's Artsy Shop~
Personalized Avatars, Banners, and More!

Shop Status: <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>CLOSED; please do not order
Please note that I won't be online as much because if school, but I will try to check my Inbox as much as possible, and try to make any orders. If I get overwhelmed by school, than I might close down my shop for a bit.... But I guess we'll just have to see! =3
</span>

Hello there! Welcome to my newly owned shop ^o^ ! I have created this simple shop in order to improve my skills as an artist (wherever they may be :P ). Although I will try to keep this shop flowing nicely, there are some ground rules I need to tell you guys in order to spare any chaos and confusion we may encounter. There’s not a lot, just ten, and after they are read then we can get to the ordering part ^_~.

~The Ground Rules~

Rule number one: Please do not order when my shop is closed.
I will have a list of orders split into two categories. People that I am currently making something for, and people who have ordered on time, but I will make their orders later; they being put on a “Waiting list” I will ignore any requests Pmed to me when my shop is closed.

Rule number two: PM me your order, please
Please do not post in my shop, as it may indeed get cluttered and hard to sort out. The correct way is to PM me your order. Any posts found in my shop by someone other than me will be deleted…

Rule number three:
Well, this is actually two similar rules combined. Please only order one thing at a time and know that I will be working on only three or four orders at a time, meaning even if you send me a PM on time, you may still be put on the waiting list.

Rule number four: If you PM me I will always write you back
Whenever I receive an order from someone else, I will always PM you with a message that says one of four things:

1. ______, I have successfully received your order, have understood it, and are currently making it for you. I plan to be finished by _______. There is no need to further PM me, just check my shop on_______ to pick up your order.
2. ______, I have successfully received your order, have understood it, but have put you on my waiting list, as I currently have more then four orders in place. I will PM you when I start working on your order.
3. ______, you did not follow the rules when you PMed me with your order. Please read my rules again and send me a revised copy of your order within three days. If you do not, then I will exclude you from my list of orders that I am currently working on.
4. ______, I do not understand your order. Did you mean _____? Please PM me with further detail to help me understand what you ordered from my shop. If you do not write me within three days, I will not take in and start working on your order.

Rule number five: Please do not edit my work.
If you would like it changed just PM me, and I’d be happy to oblige.

Rule number six:
Again, two similar rules combined ^_^. First of all, please give me some credit for my work by adding a comment somewhere, such as in your signature. It can be short and simple, it really doesn't need to be a big deal =3 . Also, please ask me if you would like to use my art for a website other than Tama Zone. You can do this through PM. If I see my art put on another site without permission, I will not be a happy camper >w<

Rule number seven: Please use my work for at least one week.
Since I worked hard to fulfill your order, I would appreciate it if you used my art for an absolute minimum of seven days :D

Rule number seven: Wait 10 days before ordering from my shop again.
Say you ordered on August 21 (which would happen to be today), then you must wait until August 31 until ordering again.

Rule number eight: Please use the form I have provided!
Please use the form I have provided when ordering something from my shop. It will help me get your order looking like you want it to, and will help me with any details ^_^

Rule number nine: I really don’t like to do animated work.
It takes a long time and makes any artwork I do look tasteless.

Rule number ten:
Every time you order, I will have a new word posted here that you need to include somewhere within your PM to ensure that you have read all of my rules. This week’s word is “Daffodil ^_^” And yes, please even include the little smiley face along with the word somewhere in your PM.

Okay, glad to get all of that out of the way ^o^
Moving on to the artwork that I can make!

Simple, and quite fun to make! Remember to please ask for only a maximum of two characters in your avatar, and to ask for a reasonable background, please.

Form used:
Character(s) in avatar:
Background:
Action tamagotchi is performing:
Colors Used:
Anything else:

Banners:

A little more difficult, yet they can contain a lot of detail. Perfect for logs, hatches, signatures, etc.

Form used:
Character(s):
Background:
Action tamagotchi(s) is/are performing:
Colors Used:
Writing on Banner:
Anything else:

Growth Charts:
Perfect for remembering a special generation on your tamagotchi ^_^

Form used:
Characters:
Name of Tamagotchi:
Generation:
Colors used:
Background:
Anything Else:

General Art:
Just anything you like (you know, tamagotchi –wise) Please be specific when ordering!

Form Used:
Character(s):
Background:
Colors used:
Anything Else:

Please copy and paste the form you are using into a PM , and then fill it out. ^_^

Please read this little note: The examples I have provided are only temporary and will be replaced as soon as possible. In other words, they are terrible XD. I really did not have a lot of time to spend on making these examples, so the current ones are not of my best errrr.... "Artistic Abilities" I am working on new ones to replace the simple ones I currently have displayed.

Also note that you may request a drawing on Illustrator or Photoshop instead of on what I usually use, Microsoft Paint.

Since we’ve got all of that covered, feel free to order away!
Sorry to say, but I will be starting school soon and I won't be able to spend as much time as I'd like here on TZ... High school sure is one strange concept O_o

kittama
Teen

11:13 PM - Aug 22, 2009 #2

Hallo! I got my very first order a few hours ago, and I told Midderslife that I would have her avatar done tomorrow, but I managed to finish it today! :D I hope you like it, as it did indeed take me quite a long time to do. PM if you want anything changed ^_~

Here is the link address:

Code: Select all

&#91;IMG&#93;http&#58;//i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy324/kittama/order_5.jpg&#91;/IMG&#93;
Here's PonytchiTosakatchi's order. I hope you like it! ^_~

Code: Select all

&#91;IMG&#93;http&#58;//i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy324/kittama/order_6.jpg&#91;/IMG&#93;
[/color]
Sorry to say, but I will be starting school soon and I won't be able to spend as much time as I'd like here on TZ... High school sure is one strange concept O_o