Help on the 4u

Dooby66
Babytchi
Dooby66
Babytchi

2:51 PM - Mar 14, 2017 #1

Hello everybody,

I was thinking of registering as a Tama addict after posting here. I think I have somewhere between 100 Tamas, only 11 are running right now. I haven't used them since about 2008(?) and my wife asked be to fire and old Keitai for her to care for and boom! Back again! I actually am one of the people that doesn't mind the Tamagotchi Friends, even if it is a step backward. Before I get to the 4u question, where is the best place to finish getting the jewelery items? I am stuck at 45.

Tamagotchi 4u question, is there information about how to get the skill points? I saw one article as a translation and another with items in English, but I am having a hard time getting all of the pieces together. Is there one place with all of the information together or is it that it is not as popular?

I do really like the Idl and the p's, but the Mix and the 4u are a little complicated. I don't mind that so much, I actually have also been enjoying the music star and V5.5 and those are a bit more complicated that what I started with, which was the connection and version2 and Keitais.

Anyway, I can never stay on topic.... Skill points, how? Where? How many needed to get an icon, funny enough, I have the poop one.
Thanks!
Steve

Dooby66
Babytchi
Dooby66
Babytchi

9:28 AM - Mar 15, 2017 #2

Hey!
Found the info on Tama Talk about the 4u skills. I have a Lovelitchi now, things are getting interesting.

I still need to figure out the final items on the friends.

I also found some really helpful stuff about the M!X on this forum, thanks everybody!

Cheers!