Hannah's M!X 20th Anniversary Log

Hannadzor
Tama Zone High ranks
Hannadzor
Tama Zone High ranks

1:11 AM - Dec 14, 2016 #1

Hey T-Z! It's been a while! :O:
Excuse the not-so-fancy intro post (at least for the time being). I haven't logged or even run a Tamagotchi in a really long time. On a whim, I decided to buy a Tamagotchi M!X, and it just arrived in the mail yesterday! It's the Royal White 20th Anniversary edition, which just came out around 3 weeks ago, I think? I was excited to get it, since I haven't bought a color Tama since the release of the original +color, and ohmygoshthisthingissogorgeous.
Seriously, this picture does not do it justice. I did a quick runaround on Photoshop to try and capture how it looks irl but failed kinda hard. The faceplate is shiny and metallic; it almost reminds me of picking up a holographic Pokemon card. The Tama looks really nice in the promo pictures and even better in real life!! It's definitely one of the prettiest Tamas I own. *_*

Upon starting it up, I hatched a Shiropuchitchi which evolved into Sakuramotchi! I'm not sure if it's a new feature on the M!X or if it's existed for a while, but the way you can raise the baby's happiness by shaking a rattle/playing with blocks is interesting. It sure beats the heck out of spamming games to keep it happy.

Also fun: I met a ~NEW~ character (LOL), Mimitchi! Good to see you again, buddy.
This morning, since I had to go to work, I sent her to the babysitter, which I found by accident while looking around at all the new features yesterday. So useful!! When I got home, she had evolved into a cute Tama I've never seen before, Kingyobatchi, who has a fish bowl for a head. I can't wait to see what she turns into, and I especially can't wait to try out the Mix feature for the first time later this week when she's old enough. :D
Anyways, that's where I am up to this point. All of the different interior designs are really cool and I want to try getting more! There are tons of items you can buy with Gotchi points, and it's making it hard to decide whether I want more things to play with or if I want to change up the room first. :P I thought it would be a lot of fun to log the M!X because of all of the different possible combinations you can get, and I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I'm enjoying writing about it! :lol:

CoolSkeleton_95
Babytchi

1:18 AM - Dec 14, 2016 #2

Not sure if comments are allowed, but I love love the white anniversary m!x !! Wishing you lots of luck and fun with the new features! :) Looking forward to reading more.

-CS
-.- TMGC Forever -.-

Hannadzor
Tama Zone High ranks
Hannadzor
Tama Zone High ranks

7:05 PM - Dec 23, 2016 #3

@coolskeleton_95: Ahh I completely forgot to mention in the original post but I am totally okay with comments! Thank you! I love getting feedback on my logs.

Apologies for the long delay! Life caught up with me—long story short, I work at a movie theater and the new Star Wars movie just came out, so I haven’t had a lot of time to update. :P At the same time, my poor M!X has been spending a lot of time at home alone so I figured it was about time to update and start thinking about the next generation.

The day after I had last updated about a week ago, my Tamagotchi changed into Lovelitchi! I was really excited to get her, since I’m sure her features are bound to make for some interesting combinations with other Tamas. Not only that, but I was kind of surprised by how fast the evolution was—I’m guessing it’s a standard in newer Tamas by now, since I ran a Friends for a short period of time and it took about the same amount of time between evolutions, but I guess I’m just used to the older Connections where it would take at least 5 days for a full evolution.
Just a few minutes after her evolution, we went outside and were greeted by a ship that had crash-landed in the yard! :O We also saw two familiar faces, Mikachu and Professor Banzo, from the pre-Connection era! After Lovelitchi helped them fix their ship, I unlocked the ability to go to the Laboratory! Neato. I also unlocked an icon background that has all of the original P1 Tamagotchis on it, which is really cute!
When chosen as a destination, there's a cute little animation of a rocket blasting off from Tamagotchi Planet and into space. Upon arriving, there are a few different options as for what to do; the Banzo Lab allows you to talk and play with some of the characters exclusive to the 20th Anniversary M!X, like Oyajitchi and Masktchi. The next option is the UFO TamaDepa, which, along with some of the default offerings, allows you to purchase a few really cute items like the food and snacks featured on the original P1/P2 Tamas (complete with a grayscale palette), a UFO toy, a Mikachu wig, and Professor Banzo’s glasses!
The last option, aside from proposing, is the Time Machine. A cutscene plays where your Tamagotchi enters a room with what seems to be a big time machine, complete with a big tempting “Don’t Touch This” button. Of course, they push it, causing the entire room to go into chaos and the year changes from 2016 all the way back to 1996. Nyorotchi then comes out and says a bunch of stuff about food. :P Talk about anticlimactic. At first, I thought only Nyorotchi would talk to you, but while I was taking some pictures, Ginjirotchi also popped in to talk! (Didn't grab a picture, unfortunately)
Other than the new location that appeared, not much else happened out of the norm with Lovelitchi. I figured out that her favorite foods were the Tama Omurice and the Tama Pudding you can buy at TamaDepa, both of which make her so happy that she goes airborne and gently floats back down every time she eats them! :lol: I bought a few different accessories to wear, like a polka-dot bow and a heart bopper, both of which are super cute. A few days ago, a little Christmas tree appeared in the back of the room, which is an adorable touch. She’s been spending a lot of time in the playroom while I’ve been at work, so aside from keeping her hungry/happy meters up, I haven’t really played a lot with her. According to her friends list, Kikitchi is her boyfriend, which I’m just a little bit disappointed about—I was sort of hoping she would fall in love with one of the exclusives like Kuromametchi or Masktchi. :P Oh well! I can't pick and choose someone else's love interest, after all. :haha:
Hopefully today or tomorrow I’ll have an update about the next generation; it’s been fun having Lovelitchi but she’s 11 now and I feel like it’s time for me to move on and get to the next generation. See you soon!

pifipatchi
Adult

2:21 PM - Dec 24, 2016 #4

Hi Hannadzor! oh my goodness, that tamagotchi is simply GORGEOUS! I love it! I'm currently in the process of getting my own mix (not the anniversary design, unfortunately :cry: ), so I',m thoroughly enjoying reading your log! thank you so much, and keep up the good work!

I'm so glad to see that there are still some active logs around. I'll be starting mine up again soon, so do look out for it! :haha:

Happy holidays to you! :pop:

-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals
-Ra-
Tama Zone Immortals

7:31 PM - Jan 01, 2017 #5

Great log. I've enjoyed your narratives and colorful and clear images. Keep up the good work. :)

Ra,
Please be sure to read our Rules and Guidelines; ignorance is not an excuse!
YouTube Channel: RaTamaZone
IG Page: RaTamaZone