Seeing many of you have been so interested in becoming staff here, we have decided to put together a thread on the qualities you need to display if you are to become a staff member.
1. Be respectful to all other members of Tama zone at all times (no matter how they choose to behave)
2. Maintain a positive and friendly attitude when posting.
3. Make your posts as accurate and helpful as possible.
4. Do NOT spam
5. If you wish to become staff - don't PM/e-mail us, we'll contact you! If you are suitable we will let you know.
6. Follow rules set down by Admin and Staff - this means reading the pinned threads on each area and learning what is and what isn't acceptable.
7. Help new members to feel as welcome as possible.
8. Be a leader - try to discourage others from engaging in bad behaviour or squabbling
9. Demonstrate humility - celebratory threads about your posting prowess is not a good idea!
* Making more posts does NOT increase your chances of becoming a guide. Someone who makes 100 good posts is more likely to be chosen over someone who has made 1000 post of poor content (ie. one word answers/SPAM).
* It is important not to be the source of inaccurate information. This means not posting codes that aren't real or starting rumours. If you don't know it for sure, don't post it! Or copying other peoples Information.
Any further polls or threads about who should or should not become a Staff will be removed. Admins are responsible for choosing new staff members. We keep a close eye on all things, including members who could potentially become Staff. Rest assured, if you are worthy, you will be asked!
Well people are still PMing us asking to become staff. I would like to remind all of you that you will get 1 warning and 1 only before I suspend you.
If you Pm asking to become staff I will say its your first warning dont do it again, if you persist then you will be suspended for 2-4 weeks. I am just emphasizing this.