Goldmine

ytfw
Child
ytfw
Child

4:55 AM - Jul 09, 2016 #1

Hey all, been more than 3 years since I last logged on this website :P
It's school break now for me and just conveniently my laptop had to stall - so I'm not able to use my computer for the whole holidays now! :angry:

So with all this spare time on my hands, I had no idea how I was going to pass my time. Until I saw my tamagotchi P. Now I had been using tamagotchis since I was a child so for me playing with these things is a nostalgic trip as some other members on this forum can relate to.

Anyhow, I started up my tamagotchi P and after a week I was just curious about the 'good old days' with the older black and white English tamagotchis I knew so well growing up with. So, today I decided I'd go rummaging through the shed to try and find my stash! :lol:

All seem to work except the tama-go (is that what's it even called? I can't remember lol) and the tamagotchi color (battery rust :( )

Just thought I'd share some photos with you guys and maybe it might invoke memories of your own, have a good day folks! :love:

Live life up to it's fullest limits (tamagotchi's).

Macka5033
Babytchi
Macka5033
Babytchi

3:52 AM - Oct 07, 2016 #2

I searched through my stuff and all I found was a tamagotchi v5 and this tamagotchi disk which has games on it which you put in a ps2 and play the games! :kura: