Evie's Doodles and Such

evie_00
Tama Zone Legends
evie_00
Tama Zone Legends

10:43 AM - Sep 07, 2010 #1

Evie's Doodles and Such

[ A pic I did not too long ago of all the main TamaOtch characters. I'm really happy with the way Baradorutchi turned out! ] (I know Tabakotchi is smoking, but if they can put it on a Tamagotchi, it's okay here, right?)

[ Just a few characters I'd like to see as Tama-Go figurines someday... ]

[ Chamametchi, drawn while looking at her Tama-Go figurine. ]

[ A quick-drawn Kuribotchi inspired by my TMGC+C Hexagontchi and that cute scene with the fan! ]

[ Someone else actually commissioned me to draw this little guy, pink with the heart and all, but he looked lonely when he was done, so I gave him a background. ]

[ My favorite character at the moment! Meloditchi with the happy sun sign and her name in katakana down the left side of the page. ]

RUNNING: P's

evie_00
Tama Zone Legends
evie_00
Tama Zone Legends

9:58 PM - Sep 17, 2010 #2

A Shiba and her Tamagotchi! :)

Evie

evie_00
Tama Zone Legends
evie_00
Tama Zone Legends

1:16 PM - May 12, 2014 #3

I've been crocheting lately, and have started to make some Tamagotchi Connection pouches.

This was my first pouch. I had to try again a few times before I finally figured out exactly how I did it and got a pattern written down, and these are the results of my experimenting:

I'm expecting some needle felting supplies in the mail soon, and I will probably use them to add some little details to my pouches. If I'm satisfied with how they turn out, I may even consider making some to sell. :)