"Come To Me For Answers" Threads

Kyliesmum
Kyliesmum

2:17 PM - May 16, 2006 #1

Please do not post "come to me for answers" threads or "if you have questions, I may know the answers" threads. This is why it is good, and bad;

GOOD: It is wonderful to know the answers and be able to help others, espicially when it comes to something we all love.

BAD: These threads make it difficult to sort out information, and can create problems in new members trying to find answers to their question. The problem arises when looking at topic titles. An "I have the answers" thread does not have any description in it as to what is contained in the topic, making many topics happen, and lots of the same questions answered over and over again.

That being said, it is important to note that these topics will be closed immediately. Thank You!

The TZ Team

r.a.f_tama_lover
r.a.f_tama_lover

2:50 PM - May 16, 2006 #2

nice thinking! :haha:

Anna24243
Anna24243

9:31 PM - May 16, 2006 #3

please do not close this topic!!!
I made topics like this and they
were always closed! :angry:

HeWasASk8erBoi
Tama Zone Superstars
HeWasASk8erBoi
Tama Zone Superstars

9:39 PM - May 16, 2006 #4

r.a.f_tama_lover @ May 17 2006, 12:50 AM wrote: nice thinking! :haha:
Yea... that was nice thinking

GK1
Tama Zone Immortals
GK1
Tama Zone Immortals

3:03 AM - May 17, 2006 #5

Anna24243 @ May 17 2006, 05:31 AM wrote: please do not close this topic!!!
I made topics like this and they
were always closed! :angry:
The point of this topic is to explain WHY we don't want people to make "Come To Me For Answers" topics and WHY we will close them if they are made.
Now this is a pinned topic - whether we leave it open or closed doesn't really matter....its how we have decided to deal with these sorts of threads. The reason we would choose to close this topic would most likely be if people start SPAMming in here....

Thank you for posting this KM ;)
GK1

Haze
Tama Zone Legends
Haze
Tama Zone Legends

4:18 AM - May 17, 2006 #6

Thankyou KM for posting this, it is 100% right, it clogs up the forums, making it hard for others to answer people who do need help.
We also like to think of Tama Zone, as one big help community for Tamagotchi users who have problems, if we have smaller help threads, inside our one big help community, it defeats the purpose of Tama Zone :)

There is really no discussion on this matter, what Kyliesmum has said is 100% true, and there is no need for further discussion, if you do have a problem, feel free to contact any member of staff, and they will explain to you why we need this rule in place.
closed

//Haze
Haze; Tama-Zone creator
I am currently inactive, but I do sometimes like to pop my head in and have a read around.