BIRTHDAY CONTEST 2013
Birthday Contest 2013 Feedback: http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=26449
Happy 8th Birthday, Tama Zone!
This is a contest to celebrate 8 Years of Tama Zone, so we thought it only fitting that the theme of the contest would be relating to the number 8 as well. So get your typing fingers ready, and put your creative thinking caps on, because Tama Zone's 8th Birthday Contest task is...
- Contest entries must adhere to the limit of 8 lines or less. There is no minimum entry amount, but it must not exceed 8 lines.
- Standard font type and size is mandatory when posting your entries. Smaller font sizes to include more information are prohibited.
- All ideas must be your own; basic concepts (such as a color screen) are acceptable, but copying and expanding on others' ideas is not.
- Do not edit your entry after it has been posted and you have seen others' ideas, in order to better your own. We recommend proofreading your entry beforehand, but if you need to make any minor corrections, PM a staff member.
- One entry per person. Posting multiple entries will not increase your chances of winning, as only your first entry will count.
Another thing, please note that this is not an art contest, but if you wish to include an image of your Tamagotchi Version 8 idea, you may. This will not be the main part of your entry that will be judged however, it will only serve as a visual aid to better showcase your description. It's purely optional, and is certainly not an entry requirement.
Now that the formalities are over, it's back to the contest details. All Members and Researchers are able to enter this contest (staff can enter, but will be ineligible to place as a winner). This contest begins on August 10th, 2013, and will end on August 31st, 2013 - that's three weeks. No entries will be accepted after this date, and this thread will be locked. Winners will chosen by the TZ Staff team, and will be announced on September 3rd, 2013 in the Tama-zone Contest Winners! thread.
There will be three winners chosen from this contest, who will place in 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively. Winners will each receive a "trophy"... as well as one of three very special prizes that will be announced once the contest is over. Let's just say that i'D really Like to download this P'rize!
That's it from us, now it's up to you. We're looking forward to seeing some brilliant Tamagotchi Version 8 ideas. Good luck, and have fun!