MrZantog
Gladiator
MrZantog
Gladiator

April 23rd, 2006, 2:27 am #1

I broke down and bought it
anyone else watching them?

April 23rd, 2006, 2:51 am #2

I just have the last disc to watch, been busy haven't had the chance to watch my Herc DVD's as of late.

LadyCorinth
Gladiator

April 23rd, 2006, 9:36 am #3

Haven't bought it yet, Mr. Z, but I want to!

I still haven't seen one of those episodes - the one with Sam Jenkins Sorbo in it, where she plays the evil twin. Let me know how it is.

Season Six was kind of sad for me, since it was abbreviated and the last. Wish they had let HTLJ go out with a full season

April 23rd, 2006, 1:41 pm #4

That was sort of Kevin LC, his contract was up in July of 1999, and he did not want to play Herc anymore, was burned out from the role, and wanted to move back to the states.

It would of been better with a ful Season, and maybe Xena's storyline would not have went into the direction of the 25 year into the future storyline also.

I know Lucy was running on fumes during Xena's last season also, and had nothing left either, even if the network's would of picked up Xena for a 7th Season, she would of told them no.

princessflirt
Intimate Stranger
princessflirt
Intimate Stranger

April 23rd, 2006, 2:33 pm #5

Hercules: Season 6 is third on my dvd list! (After Just Like Heaven& Buffy season 7)
I haven't seen any of it so it will be completely new
So i'm hoping I will get it soon *~*Loyal Amazon Warrior
to the death*~*
*~*Loyal Amazon Warrior
to the death*~*

ares18
Poteidaian
ares18
Poteidaian

April 23rd, 2006, 8:26 pm #6

I got them this Christmas and there were actually some episodes in this season that I hadn't seen before including the last episode. A full season would have been nice, but generally I liked it okay.

I hope you enjoy it Mr.Z!

Tara

MrZantog
Gladiator
MrZantog
Gladiator

April 23rd, 2006, 10:30 pm #7

Sams best roll yet

April 23rd, 2006, 10:39 pm #8

I know and Katelin made that a handle at my new board

LadyCorinth
Gladiator

April 24th, 2006, 12:03 am #9

Mr. Z, that's the one I haven't seen - why don't you review it for us, please????? pretty please with sugar on it?

EZ RYDER1
Immortal

April 24th, 2006, 11:32 pm #10

I have the season 6 set..have all of them actually, and enjoyed most of the final eps.

LC, you are gonna love Be Deviled.

Quote:
It would of been better with a ful Season, and maybe Xena's storyline would not have went into the direction of the 25 year into the future storyline also.
I thought the same thing WQ. Xena didnt seem to do so well with out Herc supporting it.

VISIT TALKING XENA

VISIT TALKING XENA

April 24th, 2006, 11:41 pm #11

Nope, both show's were inter woven with one another, and it was sad watching Xena the last year and a half, knowing Herc didn't follow before her.

"Andromeda" did air before Xena, in the Philly and NY area's during her final season, but it wasn't the same.

McJude
Intimate Stranger
McJude
Intimate Stranger

April 27th, 2006, 1:24 pm #12

What I didn't like about season six was that Iolaus seemed like such a buffoon in several of the episodes. After coming off the emotional roller coaster of season-five, I expected some good "buddy" stories for season six. Very disappointed.

Murderingharpie
Lost Mariner

May 8th, 2006, 3:36 am #13

I have all six season on DVD. I think season six is a very strong season. It's a shame they didn't get to do a full one.

GabbysHOPE
Warlord

May 29th, 2006, 3:07 am #14

missed one of those episodes, hmm cant remember the title, the story was something about a new leader with a new weapon, something to do with explosives.

anyway, i know it was not the episode with Sin, or Dite, or the witches, or Autolycus, or the egyptian story or the finale.

i think that only leaves one more episode

serena25
Warlord

May 29th, 2006, 3:23 am #15

I haven't gotten around to buying S6 yet, but at the time I was living across the mighty seas, and a good friend taped all the eps and mailed them over.
I liked most of them, and I also reckon at the time I was relatively forgiving because it was the end, but yes, I get angry when Iolaus is portrayed as a total incompetent fool."a little less conversation, a little more action please"

Want to see what I look like?
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v238/scrambles_eggs/

visit my wallpapers:
http://community.webshots.com/user/wiccan_tara

www.amazontrails.com/xena/retribution_noa.htm

G: "A long time ago, I accepted the consequences of our life
together--
that it might one
day come to this. It has. I'm not afraid."

X: "You always said that I was the brave one. Look at you now.
If this is to be our destiny, let's see it out together. Even in death, Gabrielle-- I will never leave you."
(One Against an Army)

visit my wallpapers:
http://community.webshots.com/user/wiccan_tara

toxic64
Lost Mariner
toxic64
Lost Mariner

June 18th, 2006, 1:55 am #16

I thought most of season 6 was okay and FC was very enjoyable, but I don't like the way they handled Ares. I rarely liked the way they handled Ares.

June 18th, 2006, 2:23 am #17

Actually I thought the writing staff did a poor job in writing Ares the last few years, he looked like a neutered wimp, kind of reminded me of how Tyr was written on Season 3 on "Andromeda"

That episode was called "Rebel With A Cause" GH, and Jennifer Skye aka Amarice from Xena was in that episode.