howdy,does Renee ever visit this board?

December 31st, 2004, 10:00 pm #1

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

young warrior queen
Lost Mariner

November 29th, 2006, 12:35 pm #2

What would you do if we found out Renee was actually someone disguised here?!

To think she might actually read what we say is quite and ..because were not always good little girls now are we and boys of course..

"The best cheekbones in the world? why yes..that would have to be ..erm..ME!"

Entwined in finding you one day..

'Ever dream' Nightwish
My heart is hurting...

xenawp7706
Xenite

November 29th, 2006, 12:41 pm #3

I wish Renee was here writing to us.

GabRenee
Sidekick

November 30th, 2006, 3:21 am #4

I think she does lurk here

J. K. Rowling: Well I think anyone who is still shipping Harry/Hermione after this book -
ES: (whispered) Delusional!
J. K. Rowling: Uh - no! But they need to go back and reread, I think.
[/i]--------
Rudnick: ...Season Five -- what were you people thinking?
R.Tapert: You know what? Nobody was thinking. Nobody loved the show. And it takes everybody loving the show to make it happen, every single aspect.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Katherine Fugate:
I came to the show in the last season and was certainly told by my employers their vision of the show so that I can write appropriately for it. Meaning, yes, I was explicitly told by the executive producers, the writing staff and the two lead actors that the characters of Xena and Gabrielle evolved from friends to a lover relationship over the course of the series.

Gabsfan
Xenite

November 30th, 2006, 6:47 am #5

I don't think she ever posted here but I wouldn't doubt that she lurks here. You never know. She could be here right now!

Rene O'Connor - Actor, Director and Artist

I'm sick to death of seeing things
From tight-lipped, condescending, mama's little chauvinists
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth now

I've had enough of watching scenes
Of schizophrenic, ego-centric, paranoiac, prima-donnas
All I want is the truth now
Just gimme some truth

- John Lennon (Just Gimme Some Truth)

~ Gabby Road ~
She walked with Xena. She walked with The Beatles.
Gabrielle only walked with the best.
(Beatles Photo Art by Golightly)

Asian Ecstasy
Warlord

November 30th, 2006, 8:22 am #6

Hey, you never know I could say that I'm Renee, and I'm pretending to be a Chinese girl from Ohio. And if you say I'm not, then I'll just say, "Yes, I am, I'm not lying." And then you'll start doubting yourself, and you'll be thinking, "Hmmm, I don't know, but maybe she is........wow, intense."

Just to keep you on your toes
AEMy grandma on breasts..."My dear," she said in Mandarin, "There are three main types of breasts...those, like ours, that are saucer shaped, those like your aunt's that resemble a horse's teats, and lastly those that are in the shape of the crescent moon."
When I was younger I used to think that a strip mall was a place you had to strip in order to shop, and that flea markets only sold fleas.

MHRasmussen
Xenite

November 30th, 2006, 12:11 pm #7

Hello all!

It would be fun if ROC occasionally read the threads here, but wasn't there something about a bad online experience she had once...? (I halfway remember something I read on whoosh). It might have let her to be apprehensive when dealing with the online communities.

Anyway, if she really reads this, I better dust down my shirt for cookie crumbs. Oh, and comb my hair.

Michael

TXer
Lost Mariner
TXer
Lost Mariner

November 30th, 2006, 2:19 pm #8

She may or may not.

Either way, shouldn't people just do their posting how they actually think and feel, whoever the reader of may be, dontcha think?

re bad experience, that was a long time ago wasn'****, I think of her as being of stronger stuff this far further down the track.
~nettie

GabRenee
Sidekick

November 30th, 2006, 4:31 pm #9

Quote:
It would be fun if ROC occasionally read the threads here, but wasn't there something about a bad online experience she had once...? (I halfway remember something I read on whoosh). It might have let her to be apprehensive when dealing with the online communities.
yeah it was during s1 when some fans didn't like Gabrielle

J. K. Rowling: Well I think anyone who is still shipping Harry/Hermione after this book -
[/i]--------
R.Tapert: You know what? Nobody was thinking. Nobody loved the show. And it takes everybody loving the show to make it happen, every single aspect.
Katherine Fugate:
I came to the show in the last season and was certainly told by my employers their vision of the show so that I can write appropriately for it. Meaning, yes, I was explicitly told by the executive producers, the writing staff and the two lead actors that the characters of Xena and Gabrielle evolved from friends to a lover relationship over the course of the series.

young warrior queen
Lost Mariner

November 30th, 2006, 5:16 pm #10

oh.

But that was THEN this is now. You can't dwell on the past,Renee. We all love ya!

I've always loved ya!

I agree we should say what we feel. I mean, i aint' going to go on a Britney spears board kissing her arse because i TRULY think she's a....well,yeah.You geddit..i don't like the girl.

However,That was an example.

I guess you can not like Gabrielle if you want because she isn't Renee,technically,and the character wasn't the lil ladies idea. HOWEVER..diss Renee and your sushi mate!

'Ever dream' Nightwish
My heart is hurting...

GabRenee
Sidekick

December 1st, 2006, 3:33 am #11

lol

[/i]--------
Katherine Fugate:

absinthe angel 777
Lost Mariner

December 1st, 2006, 5:01 am #12

Shure she does!

This is the best board there is!

I'm sure she's got a handle like Twisted Tyrella or something.

Refreshments anyone?

At this point, she's GOT to have a super sense of humor about her wacky fans. Right, Ren?

(Just nod in agreement, Ren - you don't have to post.) *lol*
Absinthe Angel 777's fan fiction, photos, writing.
fallengoddess.com - Where the REAL Amazons play!

GabRenee
Sidekick

December 1st, 2006, 5:58 am #13

^that is just too funny LOL!

[/i]--------
Katherine Fugate:

MHRasmussen
Xenite

December 1st, 2006, 2:04 pm #14

Posted by GabRenee:

[...yeah it was during s1 when some fans didn't like Gabrielle ...]

---------------

Oh, OK, I sort of remembered it halfway right then. A lot of water under the bridge since then, I'd say!

In that case, Hi Rene!

Michael

Horseredhead
Titan

December 2nd, 2006, 1:12 am #15

This is for Rene if you are lurking:

Thank you for just being you! I discovered you and Lucy when I was at a really low point in my life, and because of your beautiful performances, I believe in love again.

I laughed with you, I cried with you, and I felt everything Gabrielle felt in every episode. I feel it every time I watch. The photo in my signature moves me more than anything in the series, because whatever it is that makes you hurt so much just makes me want to reach in and say I'm sorry.

So, thank you Rene for being a wonderful actress and from what everyone on this board has to say about you, a wonderful person, too!

Jen

H3 Hummer
Sidekick

December 2nd, 2006, 8:27 am #16

Yep. Like weekly.

young warrior queen
Lost Mariner

December 2nd, 2006, 11:47 am #17

..well then..this is for Renee if she's lurking :

don't be Xena's wife ..be mine!

lol!!

Just joking. But if i had one wish it would be to see you,have a cup of tea/COFFEE with you,chat and so on.

'HO HO HO' ..... merry christmas.

Guys my dad just said Hercules is Xena dressed up as a man!!...

'Ever dream' Nightwish
My heart is hurting...