GOOD DEALS ON SEASON THREE

5/31/05-

GOOD DEALS ON SEASON THREE

McJude
Intimate Stranger
McJude
Intimate Stranger

May 19th, 2006, 1:06 pm #1

I went to my favorite on-line DVD store and was reading down the list of top selling items. BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN was still number one, but part way down the top 10 (six I think) was HERCULES - SEASON THREE. I was sort of shocked until I saw the price. It was $17.99. I've had it since day one, but I payed about three times that much for it. So if you still need to add season three (which is my favorite season by far) this is the time to do it.

If you need the link - let me know -- I don't think we are supposed to put commercial links here. If someone tells me different, I will post it.

Elara89
Immortal
Elara89
Immortal

May 20th, 2006, 2:23 am #2

Is that deep Discount, McJude? that's where I got my s-3 for that price. the link is here somewhere, which is how I found the place. El

~ freedom of speech and press assure to all persons the right to speak, publish and otherwise express their views... however, like all other civil rights guarantees, each of them may be exercised only with regard to the rights of all other persons. United States Constitution.~

~They were that "one in a million", Sheree, Hal, and Talkie, and they gave me so many more~
El, TX Rogue Admin. At your service. 
Click to read my H:TLJ and X:WP fanfic

McJude
Intimate Stranger
McJude
Intimate Stranger

May 20th, 2006, 3:11 am #3

Yep, that's the one. They have managed to fill up several shelves in my new closet with lots and lots of DVD's.

LadyCorinth
Gladiator

May 21st, 2006, 7:29 pm #4

McJude, I would LOVE that link, if it isn't too much trouble, I do NOT have Season Three and it's on my "to buy" list.

Thanks!
LC

Elara89
Immortal
Elara89
Immortal

May 21st, 2006, 10:30 pm #5

see if I can do this right.

Deep DiscountEl

~ freedom of speech and press assure to all persons the right to speak, publish and otherwise express their views... however, like all other civil rights guarantees, each of them may be exercised only with regard to the rights of all other persons. United States Constitution.~

~They were that "one in a million", Sheree, Hal, and Talkie, and they gave me so many more~
El, TX Rogue Admin. At your service. 
Click to read my H:TLJ and X:WP fanfic