Did any one meet Kevin Sorbo...

Katana33
TX New Member
Katana33
TX New Member

May 3rd, 2006, 3:35 pm #1

Is there any one out there that has met kevin Sorbo and is he really that gorgous in person??? I would think he is extremely HOTT!!! I would love to meet him but i would Probely trip over my tongue ... and then regret it for ever. What did u say to Kevin when u met him???? .... Love Katana

pmbpro
Immortal
pmbpro
Immortal

May 3rd, 2006, 5:02 pm #2

Hi Katana.

Yup, sure did, last summer. It's been a running joke here since then, especially since I got him to say a few messages a couple of TXers here, and the TX board. The Katelin and EZ Ryder messgaes were hilarious!

Check out my report, photos, and the sample video clips (Quicktime required) here.

I had also created an approx. 2-hour DVD of Kevin from the Q&A/Charity auction and the complete versions of the video samples on the site.

He's was funny, laid-back guy and was very generous with the fans...loves to interect with them. That Con was quite informal and more intimate. I got a load of autographs from him too.

pmb

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

"Your color doesn't determine your character, but your character shows your true colors..."

"Little pmb" artwork by Lucia Nobrega
"When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt." ~ Henry J. Kaiser

katep083162
TX Member
katep083162
TX Member

May 3rd, 2006, 5:09 pm #3

yes I have...

in 2001 at the Trek Expo in Tulsa OK..(put on by Starbase21). I gave him a teddy bear (which there is apicture of him sitting on stage with it on his lap) and later I asked him if he would ever attend the Greater Hartford Open...he couldn't because at that time he was filming Andromeda and it is only on for a week.
Kate
NCIS Fan

Deadly Chakram
Sidekick

May 4th, 2006, 3:40 am #4

Yeppers, back in March I did. I still need to scan and upload my photos so I can share them.Battle On,

I'm through accepting limits, 'cause someone says there's so. Some things I cannot change, but 'till I try, I'll never know.
Battle On,

"I would rather die in your arms than live without you in mine." ~ Ares to Xena, "Eternal Bonds"

KatelinCat
Demi god

May 6th, 2006, 6:22 pm #5

Nope But as you can see he's heard of me! ... Thanks to pmb
KATELIN

KATELIN

May 7th, 2006, 3:54 pm #6

He know's about EZ also her told he's easy

*Edit to fix a typo*

LadyCorinth
Gladiator

May 7th, 2006, 4:56 pm #7

We should all chip in and send WZ to a conventino to meet KS. You haven't met him yet, have you EZ?