xena321
TX Member
xena321
TX Member

December 6th, 2010, 4:43 am #81

ianic wrote:
This topic is almost required reading for any XWP fan who is interested in the back story to the series and its production and as an insight into the mind of its creator.

Who would have thought that we might have been talking about Xena and Ephiny's travels and lamenting Gabrielle's demise (no. 67).  

hmm interesting to think about, and Ephiny did have a strong bond with X/G, hmm seeing her travelling with them, I do wonder how she and Joxer would interact travelling together more.

LucRen
Demi god
LucRen
Demi god

December 10th, 2010, 10:24 pm #82

I finally read this thread in it's entirity.
What a guy!!?? I LOVE HIM
Fantastic.. and I laughed a lot. Funny.
Thank you, RT.

Wx

Wordchampion
Poteidaian
Wordchampion
Poteidaian

December 11th, 2010, 4:25 pm #83

Wow.. that took me awhile to get through, but what a great interview!

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

WC

LucRen
Demi god
LucRen
Demi god

December 11th, 2010, 5:00 pm #84

Yeah lol.. my eyes were crossing at one point..

Wx

stutz788
Warlord

June 25th, 2011, 5:59 am #85

I think another   is required.

New members may not know of this renowned and important thread, and its a great read....
Aw ra best
Jock

Raijanona
TX Member
Raijanona
TX Member

June 30th, 2011, 11:07 pm #86

That guy is just great and hilarious! 
Only bad that we completely disagree about X/A
I have had so much sleepless nights and boring lessons with only one torturing thought in my head- what if Rob would like them together, what if he let it happen, what if they get together in end of series, what if, what if, what if... lol It have driven me crazy for almost ten years, it's really tormenting and torturing my mind, that my favorite couple in this world never really get a chance Don't get me wrong, I have my life, I don't think about them 24/7, but when I watch X/A videos witch songs like Whats hurt the most it really makes me want to cry, and I have never in my life cried about books or films, I really cry really rarely, when it's some serious reason, I'm veeery unemotional person (like my friend says- stone heart lol). That's like some monster that mess with my head and fill my heart with sadness sometimes and incredible anger almost every time. Probably one of the reasons why I almost every day have some fight with some subber in youtube or hell nows where else.
Nice, now I seem whiny, but I'm not. lol God bless fan fiction inventor and thanks to those people who write them! Otherwise I probably would be even crazier than I'm already, would lost my mind completely and now would be locked in madhouse. lol
Still love that guy!

Last edited by Raijanona on July 1st, 2011, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Love so near...

MHRasmussen
Xenite

July 1st, 2011, 9:08 am #87

I have a feeling you mean 'guy', Raijanona.

Michael

Raijanona
TX Member
Raijanona
TX Member

July 1st, 2011, 2:02 pm #88

MHRasmussen wrote:I have a feeling you mean 'guy', Raijanona.

Michael
Thanks, like I have already said, my English are terrible.

Love so near...

Gabxe7
TX New Member
Gabxe7
TX New Member

February 16th, 2012, 7:40 pm #89

Agree!! I still wait for a better ending for our favorite couple..WE KNOW they belong together...wth? they should already make at least a tv movie to show us the post AFIN with our favorite girls....I still dont give up!! Join xenamovie campaign on facebook....WAKE UP Universal studios!! we Are lots and we have many skills!  Battle ON Xenites

callofthevoid
Immortal

February 16th, 2012, 8:23 pm #90

I still have to get around reading them all.I'm horrible
Keeper of

Many steaks to ninja for making me the banner :D