20+ ANSWERS FROM ROB TAPERT!!!!

General talk about the show Xena: Warrior Princess and the people who made it special.
panda2oo5
TX Member
panda2oo5
TX Member

December 13th, 2007, 8:06 am #21

First off, i'd like to thank Rob for answering all these questions!! I really liked this comment about FIN:
Quote:
"Thus, what came next for Gabrielle was so glorious only Xena could have known that her exit would open the door for Gabrielles ascendancy. "
Very well said, and actually it makes me feel better about the ending! Very nice!

mcat545
Poteidaian
mcat545
Poteidaian

December 13th, 2007, 9:31 am #22

Quote:
I just finished reading every single answer all in one sitting (should I have done that? ).
Lol, i just did the same
As far as Thank You's, and appreciations, and 's, and go, i can only completely agree with and second everything everyone else has already said. It was a fascinating read (especially being so new to this fandom), gave so many great insights to so many different things, and i'm sure i can only appreciate everything about the series more now, than ever. Thank you for taking the time to answer all those questions so very well.

Edited because it's late and though i tried on the first attempt, i didn't make as much sense as i wanted to...

Gandydancer
TX Member
Gandydancer
TX Member

December 13th, 2007, 9:45 am #23

Hmm. Well, it looks like I'm going to be doing some on- and off-again reading over the next several days ... lots of questions and answers, so little time in which to read them all!

Gandydancer

vickimartino
Gladiator

December 13th, 2007, 12:56 pm #24

I read Rob's answers all in one sitting. Now i'm going to reread and take my time. Because I think I was so thrilled that he actually answered every question & did not 'pick & choose'..that I need to take the time to reread and enjoy every answer in a more leisurely manner.

Charlie0024
Sidekick

December 13th, 2007, 2:17 pm #25

I read it all in one setting and I have to say he scored some major points with me.

I may not like the way he ended the series but I find it refreshing to see that he stands strong with his opinion about it.

Very gracious of him to answer all the questions.

I'm sure I have to read it again because I'm sure I oversaw some good points.

Take care
charlie-------------------
Nine out of ten voices in my head tell me that I'm not crazy. The other one is singing the melody of Tetris...

xenaandgab4eva
Sidekick

December 13th, 2007, 6:17 pm #26

WOW! I cannot believe he answered all them questions! Amazing!

What great questions as well. So much that I didn't know before but I do now.

Keepership courtesy of Shenanigen

Thanks to Saiseh for the banner

Xenasgrrl
Dreamworker
Xenasgrrl
Dreamworker

December 13th, 2007, 8:03 pm #27

wow, that was truly fascinating to read. I hadn't heard about this before now but how very nice of him to answer all those questions! Very satisfactory.~Xenasgrrl~

~I love you forever and for always, baby girl~

Janna23
Lost Mariner
Janna23
Lost Mariner

December 13th, 2007, 8:08 pm #28

I haven't even read the questions and answers yet, I just copied and pasted onto word and am printing it like a book! OMG, it looks like a great interview. Thank you thank you thank you!

Keepership by Aurora Goddess | Lucy banner by me

LoveTheBard
Dreamworker
LoveTheBard
Dreamworker

December 14th, 2007, 2:05 am #29

Oh My!! That was amazing!! I read it all in one sitting!

Rob, thank you for sharing your thoughts and dreams and hopes for future projects and for giving us further insight to Xena.

I'm always amazed at the Xenaverse!!!! The questions were great!! I'm sure I will re-read them again...ahhhhh....what a wonderful early Christmas gift!!!

Thank you!!!

~ We're wierd, we're aware of it, and we like ourselves this way - it's an Aquarian thing...you wouldn't understand. ~

Thank you JCovington for the Keepership, SaraXenite for the sig
and Shenanigen for the scroll!

Horseredhead
Titan

December 14th, 2007, 2:20 am #30

That was an awesome interview! Thank you, Rob!

GabRenee
Sidekick

December 14th, 2007, 3:42 am #31

Big thank you to Rob for taking the time to answer all the questions
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Katherine Fugate:
I came to the show in the last season and was certainly told by my employers their vision of the show so that I can write appropriately for it. Meaning, yes, I was explicitly told by the executive producers, the writing staff and the two lead actors that the characters of Xena and Gabrielle evolved from friends to a lover relationship over the course of the series.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Katherine Fugate:
I came to the show in the last season and was certainly told by my employers their vision of the show so that I can write appropriately for it. Meaning, yes, I was explicitly told by the executive producers, the writing staff and the two lead actors that the characters of Xena and Gabrielle evolved from friends to a lover relationship over the course of the series.

MHRasmussen
Xenite

December 14th, 2007, 11:12 am #32

These last few days have been almost surreal - first Rene's interview and then RT answering so many questions!

Thank you very much Mr. Tapert!

-

Michael

kirstymarie
Lost Mariner
kirstymarie
Lost Mariner

December 14th, 2007, 2:23 pm #33

Thank you Rob for answering all those varied questions, it was a very interesting read.
May I take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year from the UK, and me.

And also a very big thankyou to Tobias too
Merry Christmas to you

SanLnRfan
Poteidaian
SanLnRfan
Poteidaian

December 14th, 2007, 7:26 pm #34

Thanks Rob for answering those entire questions!!
The new show sounds interesting; I hope that we can see it in the future. Thats something that I could see Lucy in it and it could be a good opportunity to see old friends from Xena guest staring.

San

ukxenafan
TX New Member
ukxenafan
TX New Member

December 15th, 2007, 2:15 am #35

Great scoop to get Rob answering all these questions. Fascinating stuff! Three cheers for Rob Tapert.

GabsGiggle
Lost Mariner
GabsGiggle
Lost Mariner

December 15th, 2007, 8:41 am #36

Oh my goodness. I expected 20 answers and got a book!!! I can't believe that Rob Tapert answered all these questions. How amazing fascinating to read. A wonderful Christmas present for every Xena fan!

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words" (Anonymous).
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words" (Anonymous).

gorgeouslawless
Gladiator

December 15th, 2007, 3:29 pm #37

Thank you Rob - I go by the name 'gorgeouslawless' because I think Lucy is absolutely gorgeous but I might have to be 'tremendoustapert' now because that was absolutely tremendous of you to give up your time to answer all our questions - and I bet it was quite a bit of time too. Thanks again and all the best to you, Lucy and family for a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
gl (or maybe tt)
gl

Samantha Majka
Intimate Stranger
Samantha Majka
Intimate Stranger

December 15th, 2007, 4:46 pm #38

wow....very very many questions and answers...wow....but I dont read it all :-) It will be take a long time then you, because Im Czech and I cant speak English very much.
And I have a guestion : Where did take place??
Where did you send your questions ??

pmbpro
Immortal
pmbpro
Immortal

December 15th, 2007, 6:46 pm #39

Hi Samantha!
Quote:
And I have a guestion : Where did take place??
Where did you send your questions ??
The questions were posted here in a thread for a week, from Oct. 29 until Nov. 5. That "questions" thread is probably a few pages back now from here.

Then, all the questions were gathered, reviewed and passed on to Rob. Several weeks later, and here we are...tons of answers! We were shocked he answered virtually all of them.

pmb

~AoX~

~XENA Convention Photos!~

My

"I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority." - E. B. White (1899-1985)

"Little pmb" artwork by Lucia Nobrega
"When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt." ~ Henry J. Kaiser

Samantha Majka
Intimate Stranger
Samantha Majka
Intimate Stranger

December 15th, 2007, 7:55 pm #40

Hi :-)
Quote:
We were shocked he answered virtually all of them
I believe it to you....I was shocked too.... and It is shame for me..that I wasnt here when you send Question to Rob... Damn :-(

So, Congratulation for you.... and Rob Tapert is very funny and good person... :-)

will be repeat this action sometimes ??
Or will be another action ??
I would want to add to you :-) If it will be possible, of course :-)

Bye, Have a nice day