Message from Kristine Hermosa

Message from Kristine Hermosa

:)
:)

February 17th, 2008, 9:26 am #1

<font size=5>

A message from Kristine Hermosa

Please do me a favor, Please extend my thanks to all my supporters. Salamat po sa mga nanonood ng Prinsesa ng Banyera. Alam kong I don't get to thank them often but please let them know how grateful I am to still have all of them kahit na madami na ang bago sa business. Paki sabi po na mahal ko silang lahat and may God bless us all

Tin
</font>

Talents Homebase
Talents Homebase

February 17th, 2008, 9:52 am #2

You're very welcome, Princess. A lot of new faces may come and go in showbusiness, but only you possess the qualities that sets you apart from all the rest. You're born ethereal and all the adjectives in the book are simply not enough to describe how beautiful you are because it's so much more than just skin deep.

We hope you know that we'll always be here to support you in all your endeavors and we wish you only the very best in everything you do. We love you so much. God bless you always.

Lady Mae
Lady Mae

February 17th, 2008, 1:57 pm #3

Thank you so much Tin for reaching out to us. This made our day and we cannot thank the Lord enough for another answered prayer.

I'm so overwhelmed knowing that all this time you still think of us. Somebody up there really loves you and so does all of us and somebody down here.

God be with you always.

Give our best regards to the Banyera casts especially to your loving Eric

Rest be assured we're just here for you no matter what happens! All the best!

Krisha
Krisha

February 17th, 2008, 2:16 pm #4

Wow, is this really Kristine Hermosa? Thank you for gracing us with your presence.
We love you and tj and we will never get tired of watching your shows. We are looking forward for more tjtin projects in the future. We wish you happiness and more success!!take good care of yourself always!
God bless!

emma_canada
emma_canada

February 17th, 2008, 3:14 pm #5

wow!!! you are welcome!!! basta tjtin ayos yan!!!!

Tjtin fan
Tjtin fan

February 18th, 2008, 4:10 am #6

Kristine, salamat for dropping by. Yes, we are in full support sa lahat ng projects nyo ni Tj. We were hooked in Gulong ng Palad and now we are watching you and tj daily in this show. Nothing beats when you are onscreen together. Sana naman Ning ay ipaglaban mo ang pagmamahalan nyo ni Eric. Huwag na huwag mong pababayaan na may mangyaring masama kay Eric mo dahil iniisip pa lang namin, nalulungkot na kami. Sana by Tuesday, magkita na kayong muli.
May there'll be many more projects for you and tj !

haponesa
haponesa

February 18th, 2008, 4:16 am #7

well, thank you for leaving us a message.. i hope you are ok! we do support you here in PnB and personally. i really want you and TJ together! i hope you two will have more projects in the future! we really want you to have a movie!
take good care of yourself!

tfc viewers
tfc viewers

February 18th, 2008, 5:58 am #8

naku tin wag kang mag alala basta kayo ni tj ang magkasama asahan mong lagi naming susuportahan ito - ang ganda ganda kasi ng chemistry nyong dalawa!the best for us here in Albany!
we will never get tired of you!

copier
copier

February 18th, 2008, 6:18 am #9

Rosa Mia
(no login) oh look who's talking here.. February 17 2008, 10:12 PM

hello maningning,
i am glad to hear that you are glad that we are glad to watch you and my baby boy eric in your teleserye. we are always thrilled whenever you are together with my baby boy eric - we can't wait to see you wear his engagement ring sooner not later. please tell everybody in the productions that i am saddened by the running of the story because your prince eric who is my baby boy has been beaten up badly by the bad boys! i will not accept! they better let my baby boy live and marry you sooner and not later or else i will start talking to my lawyer about the conspiracy theory again and again.
or better yet maningning, you hurry and get out of the jail and beat up the bad boys including that soyman, so that my baby boy eric will live to love you more and not less!
ning,take care of your body and soul and promise to love my baby boy eric more and more and never less!

your future momster in law,
mam rosa

Rita
Rita

February 18th, 2008, 7:04 am #10

Hi, Kristine,

I saw you today on ASAP'08 and The Buzz. You're even more beatiful now than ever before. You're back in top shape, and you never looked more at peace with yourself than you do now. Keep moving forward, girl. The best is yet to come.

I'll tell my family back home to watch "My Big Love" on Feb 27. It looks like a good date movie.